Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

the shackell deal

Waghorn reckons the deal will be worth 500k. With that number being considerably lower than the 1m reported earlier in the summer you would hope someone is coming as part of the deal. Either that or someone in the press was a bit over enthusiastic with their numbers previously.

Someone did mention this rumour on Neil Adams phone-in yesterday, reckoned it was the whisper doing the rounds at the game; his stats aren''t amazing but then a target man sort-of player doesn''t always have the good stats himself, it is often others who benefit.  IMO he would be an ok signing - you''d hope we''d get him + a small bit of cash.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Someone did mention this rumour on Neil Adams phone-in yesterday, reckoned it was the whisper doing the rounds at the game; his stats aren''t amazing but then a target man sort-of player doesn''t always have the good stats himself, it is often others who benefit.  IMO he would be an ok signing - you''d hope we''d get him + a small bit of cash.[/quote]Missed that part on the phone-in. Andy Keogh I would assume they are referring too?

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

with what emerges that the deal of jason shackell moving wolves in near complete. all day i have been wondering what will we recive from the transfer.

i think there will be an undisclosed fee with this man in the deal http://www.wolves.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10307~27751,00.html 

what do lot think?

[/quote]some cash and a front man...good business i say...GR obviously does not rate shacks

I''ve seen it mentioned on tele that it''s £900,000 up front, although cant find the reference now. i doubt we would sell him for £500,000 seems a little to low to me for a 24 year old. But with Norwich who knows? dont think we could get a decent replacement in for only £500,000 so would be a strange deal