Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

worriers thoughts

all these people that are suggesting were getting relegated and were going downhill, i want to hear what you would have done.

accept the cullum bid that didnt even buy they club, just promised money for players ?

kept huckerby ? thats the answer to all your problems ? what about in 2 seasons time ?

spent large amounts on wagers and players ?

cumon, lets be avin you ? 

Delia said she didnt want money for her shares she wanted investment in the team for them Huckerby is still better than any player in the current squadIf Cullum had taken over large amounts on players and wages would not have been a problemBut as Delia sent Cullum packing we will just have to beg to borrow other teams kids untill we do finally get relegated , everythings wonderful .

I would have sorted my front line out the minute Dion left

I would have invested in at least one million pound + player to keep the shadow of Cullum of my back

I would not allow a publically endorsed player get snapped up by the local rivals

I would NEVER start a season without a full team in place including a goal scorer.

Want some more?

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

I would have sorted my front line out the minute Dion left

I would have invested in at least one million pound + player to keep the shadow of Cullum of my back

I would not allow a publically endorsed player get snapped up by the local rivals

I would NEVER start a season without a full team in place including a goal scorer.

Want some more?

[/quote]

I don''t think you need to say anymore. Although most of these points can be laid at Roeder''s door too. He is responsible for us not signing enough strikers when we knew for much of last season that Dion was retiring, Ched was only on loan, Martin wasn''t upto it and that he (Roeder) was going to let Hucks go. We are starting the season with only 1 senior striker on the books who is actually a Norwich player and he may quickly find himself 3rd or 4th choice! I am happy with our GK, choice of defenders and choice of midfielders but we clearly need to beef up the attack.

[quote user="FozzyFan"]

all these people that are suggesting were getting relegated and were going downhill, i want to hear what you would have done.

accept the cullum bid that didnt even buy they club, just promised money for players ?

kept huckerby ? thats the answer to all your problems ? what about in 2 seasons time ?

[/quote]I would have stuck a plaster over it and brought a load of loans in... bugger thats what''s been done anyway.[;)]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="FozzyFan"]

[/quote]

I would have stuck a plaster over it and brought a load of loans in... bugger thats what''s been done anyway.[;)]

[/quote]

he he he he....... [:)]

[quote user="FozzyFan"]

[/quote]

Accepted Cullum''s bid and kept Hucks for another year. What''s your suggestion to get us out of the mire again this season? Oh, I know, don''t rock St Delia''s boat.