Sign in to follow this  
rocky marshall

Roeder-Tinted Glasses

Strikers miss chances to score goals and get lambasted for missing - especially Croft (Worthington signing) and Cureton (Grant Signing)!

Defenders / Midfielders make mistakes for penalties (Omuzuzi & Clingan - Roeder signings) - no blame apportioned whatsoever!

Pattison & Clingan (Roeder) play ahead of Russell (Grant)

Is it me or does Roeder have Roeder-tinted glasses on; even when there is evidence that the praise, blame and selection should be dealt out based on the individual and situational merit?

What a shocker, he favours the people he''s brought in. Isn''t that a little bit natural?

[quote user="shyster"]Not when said players are underperforming, you dolt.[/quote]Dolt you?

[quote user="rocky marshall"]Strikers miss chances to score goals and get lambasted for missing - especially Croft (Worthington signing) and Cureton (Grant Signing)! Defenders / Midfielders make mistakes for penalties (Omuzuzi & Clingan - Roeder signings) - no blame apportioned whatsoever! Pattison & Clingan (Roeder) play ahead of Russell (Grant) Is it me or does Roeder have Roeder-tinted glasses on; even when there is evidence that the praise, blame and selection should be dealt out based on the individual and situational merit?[/quote]

I was saying the exact same thing on Saturday! Why else would fatty patty be ahead of Russell? Also, I prefer Semmy at right back.

I am afraid Glen has become obsessed with his own importance.

He has the contacts, and could be really good, but he wears blinkers.

He no longer sees the players for what they are, he only plays his loanees and signings whenever he can.

Loanees and his attitude will result in Darly, Jamie, Adam and Semmy all wanting to leave by the end of the season.

We will be in a mess, the loanees will want out.

Glen will get ousted and we start again.

This time, me thinks a lot more people will not renew there season tickets, and we will become one of the rest with gated under 20k.

I said it. Wait and see.

I hope I am wrong

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[quote user="rocky marshall"]Strikers miss chances to score goals and get lambasted for missing - especially Croft (Worthington signing) and Cureton (Grant Signing)! Defenders / Midfielders make mistakes for penalties (Omuzuzi & Clingan - Roeder signings) - no blame apportioned whatsoever! Pattison & Clingan (Roeder) play ahead of Russell (Grant) Is it me or does Roeder have Roeder-tinted glasses on; even when there is evidence that the praise, blame and selection should be dealt out based on the individual and situational merit?[/quote]

I was saying the exact same thing on Saturday! Why else would fatty patty be ahead of Russell? Also, I prefer Semmy at right back.

[/quote]patty showed some good quality when he first came and since then has been woefull but that must not stop us recognising when he has a good game that the abillity is there, at half time he was many peoples man of the match

Pattison - played for a contract, got it, then went AWOL! Not had 5 good games since and has got himself bad press too.

Roeder made a comment earlier this summer that he had not seen any other players transferred that he would rather have had, but have we got some players that other teams would rather not have?