Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

same old City

As it says same old city, wise up people we are going nowhere. I have been pretty quiet hoping for a turn round cant see nothing but another dud season.

lol ok it''s only our first proper match, but I really can''t see where the goals are going to come from.  No signs of a new striker yet.  I''m concerned but not worried YET lol.

[quote user="ricky knight"]As it says same old city, wise up people we are going nowhere. I have been pretty quiet hoping for a turn round cant see nothing but another dud season.[/quote]I''m not convinced we''re any stronger than we ended last season, but please let''s give the team time to gel. Glenn baled us out big time last season and he deserves our support. If the investment isn''t forthcoming from the board then that''s a separate issue, but let''s at least support the team.

[quote user="DonnysDoom"]Neil Adams thinks we should be concerned .[/quote]

Really?  I didn''t hear that - or at least he then contradicted it straight away if he did.  In a call that I heard he said that we''d had one really good performance where we were unlucky to lose (ie Coventry), and one where we''d been poor (ie tonight).  He went on to say that people shouldn''t go overboard about it (ie their criticism), as there is a long way to go....and IMO that is is precisely right. 

No goals and no Iverson or Ameobi on the way.Simple, simple question - where are the goals for this turn around going to come from?[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Hoping for a turn around - based on two games you expect a turn around? oh dear...[/quote]

i was meaning squad wise, no quality to take us forward, no prolific striker, no target man, nothing to give me hope of a good season, sorry just my opinion, hope i am wrong.

[quote user="ridgeman"]

You can see why Roeder got rid of Adams, Adams can see what Roeder cant

[/quote]

It is all very easy sat in a commentary box, though, that''s for sure.  For what it is worth, I was listening to the commentary tonight wondering what is up with Adams, he seemed to be in a miserable mood from the off.