Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

We owe the fans

Yet again some City player comes out with the same cr*p after another bad performance.

Do they take it in turns to say "after last night/saturday, performance we owe the fans for the next match"

Today it''s Rusty. Who do they think they are kidding?

All of the 24000 + who still go to the games obviuosly!!

[quote user="The Butler"]

Yet again some City player comes out with the same cr*p after another bad performance.

Do they take it in turns to say "after last night/saturday, performance we owe the fans for the next match"

[/quote]

I honestly dont think their hearts are in it. Norwich have transgressed into a club that is no longer taken seriously. Our easy touch approach has rubbed off on our signings. Its what I like to call the "If we play crap at least the fans will back us" attitude. It stinks.

[quote user="C.T "]Having big attendances (whilst it may look good) is part of this clubs problem.

Delia hasnt got to do anything while there are 24,000+ people packed into carra. rud every match.

[/quote]

But I think that will change when fans stop Direct Debit payments.

I know a season ticket holder at Spurs and one at West Ham, and they have both been to Norwich games where the team is doing badly.  They have both laughed and said that as fans we get what we deserve because we tolerate mediocrity.  They both said that they have seen players who have been SCARED because of the home fans turning on them.I am ont suggesting we turn carrow road into a gladitorial arena, but we are do bloody NICE.  Our player live in a nice part of the world on good money and get endless fans backing poor performances with nonsense.  It is the same small town easy ride mentality which means that Delia is not arguing in the stands every week.Dion, Huckerby, Roeder, and Grant have ALL said on record that to succeed this club needs to get nasty and DEMAND success.Reading some of the apologistic nonsense on here, I would say some people are doing our club more harm than good with their saucer of milk attitude.

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair Butler, you keep doing exactly the same (often several times a day).  Pot/kettle maybe? [;)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

To be fair Butler, you keep doing exactly the same (often several times a day).  Pot/kettle maybe? [;)]

[/quote]

No I don''t ever apologise for the truth. They are paid big money to perform,just dont insult the fans with the same drivel after each disaster.

[quote user="JC"]I know a season ticket holder at Spurs and one at West Ham, and they have both been to Norwich games where the team is doing badly.  They have both laughed and said that as fans we get what we deserve because we tolerate mediocrity.  They both said that they have seen players who have been SCARED because of the home fans turning on them.I am ont suggesting we turn carrow road into a gladitorial arena, but we are do bloody NICE.  Our player live in a nice part of the world on good money and get endless fans backing poor performances with nonsense.  It is the same small town easy ride mentality which means that Delia is not arguing in the stands every week.Dion, Huckerby, Roeder, and Grant have ALL said on record that to succeed this club needs to get nasty and DEMAND success.Reading some of the apologistic nonsense on here, I would say some people are doing our club more harm than good with their saucer of milk attitude.

[/quote][/quote]Spurs and West Ham, those bastions of over-achievement.

The loyal 25,000 deserve so much more …………

Trouble is we keep turning up week in week out so what’s going to change?

In short NOT A LOT!!!

We all know we deserve a lot more question is

When is it going to happen?