Sign in to follow this  
TWEETY PIE

Something and Nothing ?

Just visited Sky Sports News site, and being announced that striker from Burnley being loaned to Rosenbourg - possibly free- ing up Iversen to move.

Loan has been finalised for Burnley player not a rumour and may fit our timescale for getting a striker in .

Could be interesting to see if it develops. I''m still not sure about this Iversen rumour though.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Could be interesting to see if it develops. I''m still not sure about this Iversen rumour though.[/quote]

Like the Amoebi rumour it''s load of tripe.Amoebi will sign a new contract with Newcastle and Iversen will more likely wind up at Wigan.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Could be interesting to

see if it develops. I''m still not sure about this Iversen rumour

though.[/quote]

Like the Amoebi rumour it''s load of tripe.Amoebi will sign a new contract with Newcastle and Iversen will more likely wind up at Wigan.[/quote]

Did you get out of bed the wrong side today, or are you normally like this??

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Could be interesting to see if it develops. I''m still not sure about this Iversen rumour though.[/quote]

Like the Amoebi rumour it''s load of tripe.

Amoebi will sign a new contract with Newcastle and Iversen will more likely wind up at Wigan.
[/quote]

Well said Shyster. Couldn''t agree more.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Could be interesting to see if it develops. I''m still not sure about this Iversen rumour though.[/quote]

A couple of the local papers think it''s Norwich.  All Rosenborg will say is a "Championship club" - they won''t confirm Norwich, they won''t deny it either.

I suspect the "moving the goalposts" bit that Mr Roeder mentioned is in hanging on until they get a replacement in rather than letting him do a deal immediately.  Perhaps that is the going back on a promise that he mentioned.  Also they are still in the UEFA qualifiers and may want to keep him for a few more weeks.

I don''t know anything about the Burnley player so I''m not sure if he would be seen as a replacement.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Could be interesting to

see if it develops. I''m still not sure about this Iversen rumour

though.[/quote]

Like the Amoebi rumour it''s load of tripe.Amoebi will sign a new contract with Newcastle and Iversen will more likely wind up at Wigan.[/quote]

Did you get out of bed the wrong side today, or are you normally like this??[/quote]

Normally like what, realistic & honest?

Sheesh![img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm187/UrFired_2008/emoticons/sprint1.gif[/img]