Sign in to follow this  
beltoncanary

Coventry Coach Tickets?

I''m pretty sure you will buy able to buy a match ticket, i dont know about coach travel though mate.Obviously they want to fill the coaches so they get as much money as possible and not have a coach with jsut a few people on. Soo im not sure sorry

Not sure mate, I would imagine that it will be an early start but you should be ok, I called them up today to book the tickets, they said that I could get my ticket on the gate. Have a look at the official website.

hmm, tickets are available on the dayhowever its a lot of messing around to get into norwich if i am unable to get a coach ticket there.anybody know what the policy on the coach tickets is? ie can you buy them tomorrow?

the phones/office open at 9, coaches leave at 10problem is i would have to bus into yarmouth and then train to norwich so its an awful lot of messing around before 9, hence why i dont really want to go into norwich unless i know i can definately get a ticket

just done a quick search, the cheapest tickets i can find are £70but considering il be paying for 2 people, as well as the tickets it all soon adds up

got some bad news lad, my mate tried to get coach tickets today, and said they stopped selling coach tickets yesterday i''m afraid

apparently they are all fully booked, but theres always the chance that some get returned and sold on the morningits just so much messing around for the small chance of getting the ticket

You won''t get one. I thought I would be able to get a coach ticket today and I couldn''t. I don''t understand why the club can''t tell everybody when the deadline is the website. I would of made the trip to the ticket office just to get them if I had known.