Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

lovely new board

BedsC, when you are logged in you will notice above the forum thread that you are reading two single pixel bordered "toolbars".

The first has a title Pinkun.com Forum with a collection of hot links underneath that allow you to navigate through the hierarchy of the forum.

Beneath that is a "Login" bar which will show a number of hyperlinks when you are logged in. These are reading from left to right:

"Logged in as: <username> (Logout)"

"Control Panel"

"Recent Topics"

"Active Topics"

"Popular Topics"

Clicking on "Control Panel" takes you to the configuration and set up page for your profile. Here you can set up details of what you do, where you are, your poster signature and your "avatar" graphic.

I''ve been staying away from this scary new board but i seem to have the hang of it now, how''s this look?(IE the Piccie)

Not sure i''m so keen on this new board, lot''s of bells and whistles makes it a bit confusing, but i''m going to go with it.

hopefully my piccie has come out. 

Been away from the computer for a week, come on at lunchtime find the world has changed After initial thoughts of UURRRGGGHH and having a play looks pretty good, shame not able to get so many messages on page because the stone age users like me who are still running 56k modems (actually half speed at 28K due to line sharing devices on line and I''m to tight to get them removed if that is possible) have to download pages more often, on well must try and get broadband.