Sign in to follow this  
King Beef

Anyone getting a name and no. on their shirt tomorrow?

Will we be able to get players on the back of our shirts yet? I know a few days ago they said it was all subject to change but this has never happened this clost to the first game in previous seasons. I''m hoping to get "LUPOLI - 18" on mine but I don''t want to find out he in fact has something different afterwards...

Cheers for any help.

KB

Why is everyone obsessed with getting a man''s name on the back of their shirt? It''s OK for little un''s but surely not for grown men. If you are getting a name, get your own. Don''t spoil a nice shirt. Am I the only one that feels like this?P.S. Don''t get Lupoli, he''s not even our player!

[quote user="Noel Gallagher"]Why is everyone obsessed with getting a man''s name on the back of their shirt? It''s OK for little un''s but surely not for grown men. If you are getting a name, get your own. Don''t spoil a nice shirt. Am I the only one that feels like this?

P.S. Don''t get Lupoli, he''s not even our player!
[/quote]

Says the person who has Noel Gallagher as his username.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="Noel Gallagher"]Why is everyone obsessed with getting a man''s name on the back of their shirt? It''s OK for little un''s but surely not for grown men. If you are getting a name, get your own. Don''t spoil a nice shirt. Am I the only one that feels like this?P.S. Don''t get Lupoli, he''s not even our player![/quote]

Says the person who has Noel Gallagher as his username.

[/quote]I wouldn''t walk around with his name on my back though or try to imitate the clothes he wears at work.

Im coming over from Essex, bringing some friends. Im leaving about 3.00pm and will get there about 5 ish. Will I be able t get a shirt from the mall at that time? Or will I have to go at the ground shop and what time do they both open and close. Thanks.

OTBC!

Won''t be buying a new shirt as I don''t like AVIVA not since they bailed Ipswich out of the mire.

Will wear last seasons shirt with Hucks on[:D]

If they still have new shirtw in stock i will get one. Im tempted to get player name on the back probably hoolahan if i do gt one

would get croft 7 on me back but having given my dad my old shirt with croft 7 on back I don''t wanna look like my dad!!!!think I''ll settle for someone else who needs my support, although I aint desperate enough to get doherty!!!!Think I''ll get Drury 3. The mrs says I should get my surname on my back but I just think its look stupid

If I could afford either a shirt of name/number I''d probably get Bell 18 on the back... cos it''ll be cheaper!

But I won''t buy the kit whilst it has Aviva on the front.  Not

because of the Ipsh*t thing but because they got enough of my soul over

5 and a half years, they''re not getting any more...