Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Giles Suno

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]canarytom and bristol canary are posting stupid stuff on other threads, ignore it, its only 5 weeks till their back to school now![/quote]

Perhaps you should go back to school and learn english. It''s they''re back to school not their back to school. There, their and they''re are homonyms. Homonyms are two or more words that sound alike but have different meanings. Some examples are: write and right, dew and do, your and you''re, and there, their, and they''re. I see the misuse of these last three words often in writing.

[/quote]

Blimey, your a boaring git, aren''t you ?

[quote user="Lord Snooty"][quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]canarytom and bristol canary are posting stupid stuff on other threads, ignore it, its only 5 weeks till their back to school now![/quote]

Perhaps you should go back to school and learn english. It''s they''re back to school not their back to school. There, their and they''re are homonyms. Homonyms are two or more words that sound alike but have different meanings. Some examples are: write and right, dew and do, your and you''re, and there, their, and they''re. I see the misuse of these last three words often in writing.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t get me started on your spelling mate! I think you mean boring!

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

Do you really think Norwich would employ a school kid as captain canary??  I don''t think so!

[/quote]

I''m glad you asked me that actually, my sister went to school with the guy who used to be capatain canary WHILST AT SCHOOL!!! don''t make things up if they are easily dispelled by true supporters my friend, the majority of people on this bored are supporters who, for all their controversial points,  know a hell of a lot about their club, so the likes of yourself and canarytom are easily sniffed out!

Quite approrpiate that this comment sounds a lot like a quote from home alone though....is it on over the holidays on CBBC?

[/quote]

Im guessing he was a teacher then??

[/quote]

there isn''t any guessing what you are ol'' chum!

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Lord Snooty"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t get me started on your spelling mate! I think you mean boring!

[/quote]

Lord Snooty misspell words ? Perish the thought. Of course not, I was just taking the piss out of you for your pedantry.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]

I have a reliable source who informs me that the youngster is with the club this morning. he goes by the name of CanaryTom. he is captain canary on a match day.

[/quote]

Dont know if this is a pee take or not but Gilles Sunu scored me 36 goals for Norwich on my last Footy manger campaign.

Let sign him up!!!!!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]

I have a reliable source who informs me that the youngster is with the club this morning. he goes by the name of CanaryTom. he is captain canary on a match day.

[/quote]

Wow! CanaryTom! Are you really Captain Canary? You are my hero! Your crazy dancing and pre match shenanigans with splat the cat have kept we going over the dark months of last seasons relegation battle! I heard a couple of rumours, could you clear up for me? I heard that the cheerleader girls are coming back this season and you''re going to do some dancing with them. I also heard, but please, no one qoute me on this, that you and splat the cat got disqualified from the annual "mascot derby" because you both failed a routine drug test? I''m hoping that story wasn''t true, and you come back this season with some new wicked pre match routines and props! 

From you biggest fan xxxx 

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

[/quote]

Wow! CanaryTom! Are you really Captain Canary? You are my hero! Your crazy dancing and pre match shenanigans with splat the cat have kept we going over the dark months of last seasons relegation battle! I heard a couple of rumours, could you clear up for me? I heard that the cheerleader girls are coming back this season and you''re going to do some dancing with them. I also heard, but please, no one qoute me on this, that you and splat the cat got disqualified from the annual "mascot derby" because you both failed a routine drug test? I''m hoping that story wasn''t true, and you come back this season with some new wicked pre match routines and props! 

From you biggest fan xxxx 

[/quote]

I''m going to shatter your dreams here but I am not captain canary! However, I did once knock his head off after a game!