Sign in to follow this  
Polar

Re: Chris haycox - the striker to solve all our problems

[quote user="i belong to jesus"]I have also heard of him through a close friend. He is a prospect for the future[/quote]thankyou i''m a genuine poster

haha, multiple accounts... the sheer genius... this is almost as good as Dave.

haha shut up kid thats not me ask pete or summin, our ip''s will be different u nobber

haha, this is hilarious, proxy use as well i presume? no... can''t be as Ipswich fans aren''t that clever....thank you NCFC90 and your multiple account for capping a good evening with an amusing thread.

you can leave now.

when chris is banging in the goals from all angles next season i expect u polar and that saluhaddin bloke to suck my peni5 or summin

yes i''m sure he will bang goals in all season... just not for Norwich.

goodbye.

want me to take a pic of a piece of paper with my username next to my season ticket for this season and post it as my dp?

Yes Ncfc90, Goodbye is one of the few words in my vocabulary that you would understand without having to resort to your own verbal traits.sorry if this post confuses you in anyway.Goodbye.

yes youtube him hes a wonderkid. polar i rememebr from previous psots your 14 im currently doing a english a level so shut up you retard

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=146152757Is this who you mean? You look like a couple of real macho mean [;)]

What a total utter muppet. My estimate is he''s a late developing 16 yr old, oddly built, smothered in agressive acne, has no girlfirend nor the possibility of securing one in the near future. He clearly idolises Chris Haycox and aspires to be him, a kinda crush, sweet really ! Dont raise to his childish bait, He''s clearly a low intellect chav with an agression issue but like you say, good to see Gordon Browns open education policy working and this low life had access to a PC.

Please re-read your silly little comments and take time to reflect what an utter failure of a boy you make yourself sound. Bloody children !!! Now run along ! Fooooooooooooooooool 

shut up mate. "muppet" how old are you like 10? Anyways just cos he looks like that doesnt mean he isnt gunan bang em in for norwich next season. Wayne rooney has spots soo shut up. And as you can see by his pictures hes a norwich fan so shut up any talk of ipswich

I''ve been looking at these forums for a while, however I feel compelled to add:Hahahahahaha!Good luck in that english a-level and please stop making a fool of yourselves...I''m embarrased for you...!