Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

What about chadwick weve all forgot him!!!!!!!!!!

When we all talk about our ciy team we aways but croft or bell as our right winger.

There differant sort of players but i think he could be good with hoolahan on the left.

What would you have as your starting line up?

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]

I haven''t forgotten him, if fit he would still be my first choice for right wing.

The key is if we can keep him fit

[/quote]

Yep  agree hope he stays fit so we can see him playing the best he can

He''s too slow now - seeing him run reminds me of Malky. When we signed him I hoped for great things. He used to be full of ideas and energy, but those days seem to have gone. If we have to get rid of a midfielder, it should be him IMO - (though I haven''t seen the new guys yet!).

I was lucky enough to chat to him at the end of season dinner, and he was feeling much more confident about the coming season, since he  had the operation on his shoulder.  It has to affect your game if you know that any fall or heavy challenge can knock your shoulder out.  Now that he is fit I believe he will play a part in the team and you will see the old Chadwick, full of energy and ideas.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]I hear that a special bubble wrapped kit is in production for the coming season[/quote]He reminds me of the Giraffe from Madagascar (the film).

I have not forgotten him, perhaps you are going senile?

[quote user="ncfcrule"]

When we all talk about our ciy team we aways but croft or bell as our right winger.

There differant sort of players but i think he could be good with hoolahan on the left.

What would you have as your starting line up?

[/quote]

Chadwick had a terrible injury record when we signed him, and he''s lived up to it. He was a promising player once upon a time, but we should offload him. Even if he stays fit, he shouldn''t be considered ahead of Bell, Hoolahan or any of the other midfielders. I won''t be surprised to see him and Lappin leave sooner rather than later.

I cant say who i would have on the right wing at the moment, i would like to see david bell play on monday, however if roeder sticks to his one winger idea then Chadwick would be the obvious choice, if not bell. Chadwick can also score goals which hopefully David will do aswell. But with Croft i have always thought h is a good player, he just needs to score a few more goals and claim alot more assists.