Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Mummy knows best

What an ungrateful lot you are. Mummy has looked in her purse and found you sixpence(old money) for an ice cream and a choc bar and you are still not satisfied.

If you don''t watch out you will all be sent to your room and miss the start of the season!!

Good old Delia really has honed the knack of making you feel six again whether its boiling an egg or running a club.

For those on here who are six (age or mentality) I apologise in advance

[quote user="Old Boy"]Get back below stairs. If I want your opinion I''ll ring for you.
[/quote]

And if we want your opinion about his opinion - we''ll all be campanologists.

[quote user="The Butler"]

What an ungrateful lot you are. Mummy has looked in her purse and found you sixpence(old money) for an ice cream and a choc bar and you are still not satisfied.

If you don''t watch out you will all be sent to your room and miss the start of the season!!

Good old Delia really has honed the knack of making you feel six again whether its boiling an egg or running a club.

For those on here who are six (age or mentality) I apologise in advance

[/quote]

Not to mention the sickly Ronald MacDonald kiddies party at Chelsea the other year....you know....the one where we did ourselves proud and lost 4-0 to a team who didn''t even get out of first gear.

That was when I truly felt ashamed of my so called fellow City "fans".....and realised that all hope was lost until they moved on to a new "craze"and left the club alone.

She does fancy herself as something of a matriarch, doesn''t she... better than that creepy uncle Chase and bravely battling away to convince her wayward children that that Cool Kid Cullum from next door is a bad influence.  But we''re her kids, so do we listen? Of course not... power up the Harley, Cullum, we want to go for a ride! [:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]She does fancy herself as something of a matriarch, doesn''t she... better than that creepy uncle Chase and bravely battling away to convince her wayward children that that Cool Kid Cullum from next door is a bad influence.  But we''re her kids, so do we listen? Of course not... power up the Harley, Cullum, we want to go for a ride! [:D]
[/quote]

You mean like that 10 year prem ride under Uncle Robert?

Yes, please. Sign me up.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]She does fancy herself as something of a matriarch, doesn''t she... better than that creepy uncle Chase and bravely battling away to convince her wayward children that that Cool Kid Cullum from next door is a bad influence.  But we''re her kids, so do we listen? Of course not... power up the Harley, Cullum, we want to go for a ride! [:D][/quote]

Yes, please. Sign me up.

OTBC

[/quote]It was all well and good until you woke up in the night to find him hiding under your bed selling your favourite toys to the kids who bully you..... mind, you probably enjoyed that. Perv.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]She does fancy herself as something of a matriarch, doesn''t she... better than that creepy uncle Chase and bravely battling away to convince her wayward children that that Cool Kid Cullum from next door is a bad influence.  But we''re her kids, so do we listen? Of course not... power up the Harley, Cullum, we want to go for a ride! [:D]
[/quote]

Yes, please. Sign me up.

OTBC

[/quote]

It was all well and good until you woke up in the night to find him hiding under your bed selling your favourite toys to the kids who bully you..... mind, you probably enjoyed that. Perv.
[/quote]

South did it.

Watling did it.

Chase did it

Smith does it.

It''s how City have always operated.

And that horrible fellow is going to sell Berbatov to Man Utd and that horrible Alex Ferguson is going to sell that Ronaldo to those horrible Spaniards.

Get real''

Life''s tough.

OTBC

After several years of intense divide between fans of this club, I can''t help feeling aghast at the stupidity of those words. The antangoinist within her was clearly shown with ''letsbehavinyougate'' and here is yet another backhand swipe at those who chose to doubt her, and more fuel to those who pray at her feet. Quite unbelievable IMHO.