Sign in to follow this  
Zinc Alloy

Next new signings...

When Glenn was interviewed earlier today on the radio he mentioned that two more signings are imminent next week with two or three more the week after. Very positive don''t you think? ...but who will they be?  Will they be names we have been speculating over already? ...or entirely new surprises? a mix, no doubt?

Somehow I have a feeling that Ameobi will still feature along the line somewhere!!  What are your thoughts??

I think (apart from Bell who I beleive will join) the players we get in will not be the ones currently linked. in example, ameobi, rigters, etc will not join... be somebody totally un-mentioned.

sounds postive but sum must be going out !

think we may see the back of crofty, as he likes chadders and is hopefully getting bell !

croft is a good player, but cant finish, or run straight down the wing with the ball without drifting !

Bell I reckon is now a non starter but for some strange reason that I don''t understand I still think we are going to get Ameobi.

Not sure if it''s a good thing or not though. The championship is a cut throat league(I reckon it''s tougher than the premiership)and feel he still fancies himself as a premier striker who is above this level.

With Roeder guiding him it has to be woth a shot.