Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

What REAL fans really think of you Doom mongeres

Look as fans we all have slightly different opinions on what goes on, but that doesn''t make us any less of a fan.  I''m sure the vast majority of us posting on this board are true Norwich fans afterall why would we bother otherwise.  Being against Delia doesn''t make someone less of a fan either.  Personally my view is Delia has done a good job for the club, but it''s time for a change and Cullum would be the way forward.  It''s time this football club was run by very successful business people and I think Cullum and the Turners are the way forward.  Quite simply Delia is now out of her depth and will not take the club forward to where it needs to be.

[quote user="up_barc_canary"]you gotta laugh at these people calling others Delia lovers...... when it was only 12-24 months ago they all loved her too. oh how funny are the back stabbers.
[/quote]

I have never been a Delia or board lover, I tolerated them, but that''s it.  Are you a Delia lover then?

My sentiments exactly.[quote user="Jim Kent"]Look as fans we all have slightly different opinions on what goes on, but that doesn''t make us any less of a fan.  I''m sure the vast majority of us posting on this board are true Norwich fans afterall why would we bother otherwise.  Being against Delia doesn''t make someone less of a fan either.  Personally my view is Delia has done a good job for the club, but it''s time for a change and Cullum would be the way forward.  It''s time this football club was run by very successful business people and I think Cullum and the Turners are the way forward.  Quite simply Delia is now out of her depth and will not take the club forward to where it needs to be.[/quote]

I wonder how many shares this altruistic, lifelong NCFC fan bought the last time they were for sale (to help purchase Darren Huckerby)...