Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

Now this is a rumour

[quote user="Be Smart"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What a load of tosh

[/quote]

Why? ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZ. I don''t think it is unreasonable that he would try to do that

[/quote]

Have you got a source please mate?.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Be Smart"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What a load of tosh

[/quote]

Why? ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZ. I don''t think it is unreasonable that he would try to do that

[/quote]

Have you got a source please mate?.

[/quote]

Sorry to say that this is an awful  friend of a friend one, high up person in Norwich Union who knows someone at Towergate. May well be pooh,but I just thought it was something that sounded logical. I think if I was Peter and NCFC were being a problem over the loan, why not cut out the middle man. To be honest I would think AXA would talk to him without NCFC involvement as I am sure all they want is a guarantee that they will get their money back, from where or whom I shouldn''t think they give a s**t

[quote user="Be Smart"]I have just been told this morning that Mr Cullum is trying to negotiate with AXA and not Norwich to do something about this loan, so maybe its not all over ?[/quote]

Why don''t you give up friend, you''ve been rumbled before, you arrived on this forum just before Cullum did his EDP stunt.

You  have knocked out 60 posts in less than a week, ALL pro-Callum and anti-Board whilst pretending to have inside info. Are you part of the takeover coup ?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="Be Smart"]I have just been told this morning that Mr Cullum is trying to negotiate with AXA and not Norwich to do something about this loan, so maybe its not all over ?[/quote]

Why don''t you give up friend, you''ve been rumbled before, you arrived on this forum just before Cullum did his EDP stunt.

You  have knocked out 60 posts in less than a week, ALL pro-Callum and anti-Board whilst pretending to have inside info. Are you part of the takeover coup ?

[/quote]

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!

[quote user="Be Smart"]

To be honest I would think AXA would talk to him without NCFC involvement as I am sure all they want is a guarantee that they will get their money back, from where or whom I shouldn''t think they give a s**t

[/quote]the current credit crunch means that all financial institutions are currently trying to get rid of as much of their loan book as it possible.  £12M may not sound much compared to what they are worth but given any opportunity they will try to take it.  That is just the situation at the moment and it''s not likely to change in the near future.  I think you''re clutching at straws here. IF PC does still want to take over at the moment I think it''ll be a few years before he tries again.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

Jim, have I done something to offend you? because thats two attacks on myself for no reason, and when did I say I had any inside info? I posted what I heard, I thought that was what a forum was about. If you don''t like anything I post then don''t read. And for the record I am very pro Cullum and anti board so what?

It''s possible.  Cullum would easily be able to come to an arrangement with AXA.  Loans are how companies like this make money and charge huge interest rates.  Also even if AXA wanted the money back Cullum could easily get another loan somewhere else whatever you say about the credit crunch would financial instrucation would refuse a loan to a man worth 1.7bn,

[quote user="Be Smart"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

Jim, have I done something to offend you? because thats two attacks on myself for no reason, and when did I say I had any inside info? I posted what I heard, I thought that was what a forum was about. If you don''t like anything I post then don''t read. And for the record I am very pro Cullum and anti board so what?

[/quote]

Not attacks just observations,

You firstly claimed on another thread to have info on previous takeover bids and when challenged couldn''t divulge your source, didn''t you ?

I stepped in only after you called the challenger all sorts of names, didn''t you ?

As to not reading your posts, I can''t but help it, you are so prolific they are everywhere I look, are they not ?

Final question, where have you suddenly come from ?  Don''t tell me you can''t divulge eh ?

As I say you''ve been rumbled, but good try though. 

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="Be Smart"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not attacks just observations,

You firstly claimed on another thread to have info on previous takeover bids and when challenged couldn''t divulge your source, didn''t you ?

I stepped in only after you called the challenger all sorts of names, didn''t you ?

As to not reading your posts, I can''t but help it, you are so prolific they are everywhere I look, are they not ?

Final question, where have you suddenly come from ?  Don''t tell me you can''t divulge eh ?

As I say you''ve been rumbled, but good try though. 

[/quote]

Rumbled as what?

Why do I have to tell you where I have suddenly come from? As over the last week or two there has been a mega rise in new posters.

Are you the Pinkun police?

Why so many questions?

You are very strange Jim no one else seems to have a problem with me.

Do you have a phobia about Donald Duck?

Do the kids in Gorleston call you Victor Meldrew?

Ten posts a day hardly prolific is it?

As I stated to the poster you seem to want to protect from the nasty Be Smart we are on an internet forum viewed by 100s I am not about to post the details of a previous takeover bid am I? Should you wish to e-mail me I will tell you what I know, if you stop being such a grump and stop jumping down my throat everytime I post.

[quote user="Be Smart"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

You  have knocked out 60 posts in less than a week, ALL pro-Callum and anti-Board whilst pretending to have inside info. Are you part of the takeover coup ?[/quote]Jim, have I done something to offend you? because thats two attacks on myself for no reason, and when did I say I had any inside info? I posted what I heard, I thought that was what a forum was about. If you don''t like anything I post then don''t read. And for the record I am very pro Cullum and anti board so what?[/quote]I think it was when you said......

"As for other investment, I would be on very sticky ground if I named names etc and I am not going to do that, but big, big offers have been made and thrown out."

Surely you implied that you had inside information with that statement !

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1304560/ShowPost.aspx

I think this whole post is utter rubbish. The Data Protection act means that Axa would be breaking the law if they discussed NCFC business with someone who is not officially connected to NCFC. It''s the law. It''s like me speaking the the bank about my girlfriends account. They just wouldn''t allow it.

Be Smart appeared shortly after the disappearance of.............................. Good News Gordon....... and has a listed email address as Be_Smart@footballer.com (or something like that) shortly after some funster appeared spouting Cullum related rumours who had an email address of PC@insurance.com...All a little too coincidental for my liking...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Be Smart appeared shortly after the disappearance of.............................. Good News Gordon....... and has a listed email address as Be_Smart@footballer.com (or something like that) shortly after some funster appeared spouting Cullum related rumours who had an email address of PC@insurance.com...

All a little too coincidental for my liking...
[/quote]

You lot are conspiracy mad I have posted two pieces one rumour and one fact relating to the Cullum situation and now I am GNG and PC unbelievable.