Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

To Archant types

I think we can safely say it was around 2 weeks after the AGM. There are posters on the official site who are involved with the supportser groups who have cleared this one up already

Hmm. Does this mean God forbid, that just possibly Delia is not the liar / cad / babylon whore / cheating bitch / binner / drunkard / woman of ill repute/ etc etc that she has been painted by some around here I wonder.....Possibly just someone who spent years and millions of pounds doing what she thought was right and is now facing what could be the future for our / her beloved club.Maybe she is just taking some time trying to find the best way to faciliate PC whilst walking away  and just about getting the money back that she put in. I could just be deluded of course but somehow I don''t think so. (And no I don''t work for them / not a binner etc etc)

And just to further close this for good. Despite Cullum saying we were offered £5 million in October when we were 5 points adrift you may just want to check to see that it was mid November when we were first 5 points adrift, not October

[quote user="jbghost"]I think we can safely say it was around 2 weeks after the AGM. There are posters on the official site who are involved with the supportser groups who have cleared this one up already[/quote]

Not so.  Read the thread about "No local investors - yes there are - but they are being blocked".  It was dated 1st October.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

[quote user="jbghost"]I think we can safely say it was around 2 weeks after the AGM. There are posters on the official site who are involved with the supportser groups who have cleared this one up already[/quote]

Not so.  Read the thread about "No local investors - yes there are - but they are being blocked".  It was dated 1st October.

[/quote]

Also read CJF''s OP on this thread.  He asks about PC''s "interest" not "offer".

[quote user="Chrisr"]Hmm. Does this mean God forbid, that just possibly Delia is not the liar / cad / babylon whore / cheating bitch / binner / drunkard / woman of ill repute/ etc etc that she has been painted by some around here I wonder.....Possibly just someone who spent years and millions of pounds doing what she thought was right and is now facing what could be the future for our / her beloved club.Maybe she is just taking some time trying to find the best way to faciliate PC whilst walking away  and just about getting the money back that she put in. I could just be deluded of course but somehow I don''t think so. (And no I don''t work for them / not a binner etc etc) [/quote]

Indeed. It would be great if people could allow for some shading rather than everything being absolute black & white!