Sign in to follow this  
Sue

Fancy dress @ Crewe?

As one of the lucky ones to get tickets for the Crewe game, I wondered if there''s going to be fancy dress theme, as there normally is for the last away game of the season, or will it just be like the PNE game and be beach balls and flags etc.
If people are dressing up what are you all wearing because I''d hate to turn up and not be in fancy dress when every one else is??

I did ask that the other day and there wasn''t many answers but I guess people are still thinking up something. This is pretty lame and a bit original but along with Yellow and Green City shirt I may wear my Australian cork hat that my sister brought me after a special request for one from Down Under. It''s in Navy Blue and has the corks but if you consider that the main Australian colours are yellow/Gold and green it does I guess have a bit of a theme for Norwich.
I remember when we went to Barnsley you had the usual beach balls and beach things etc and people also dressed in Hawaiian things and I noticed quite a few people wearing White Cricket clothing which looked quite good because we were in Yorkshire. I don''t think Cheshire has much of a theme to it though so it.

Talk in the pub before Saturday''s game and on other message boards was a chef''s theme in appreciation of Delia. I''m not keen on this though as it gives the nationals an excuse to use the tried cooking cliches when coming up with headlines associated with our club.

Me and three others will each be wearing a yellow t-shirt with a letter on spelling Iwan''s name, along with ginger hair dye and stuff to blacken out our two front teeth. Look out for us!

Peter,
What is the best non-permanent, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic way to black out your front teeth?

Short of knocking them out, we found some stage teeth-blackening stuff at Puss-N-Boots near the Royal Mail depot next to Sainsburys Homebase at Mousehold.