Sign in to follow this  
stroud canary

Latest Whispers

[quote user="Full of bull Frank"]

[quote user="Mark Smith"]What does it matter if he realises who you are?[/quote]

I would prefer he didnt know my identity

[/quote]

...and presumably everyone else... *sigh*

I have just seen Hulse buying a bar of peanut brittle in asda.

[quote user="Dan"]I have just seen Hulse buying a bar of peanut brittle in asda.[/quote]

Are you sure?

Gordon thinks hes got a peanut allergy

Rigters to sign early next week with Rob Hulse following later in the week.

[/quote]Cheers Gordon! Look forward to it![:P]

[quote user="Dan"]I have just seen Hulse buying a bar of peanut brittle in asda.[/quote]

Are you sure?

Gordon thinks hes got a peanut allergy

[/quote]

Aaaarrggghhhh i thought so. I had to look a bit closer, it was a bar of milky way. Specsavers tomorrow me thinks.

[quote user="Full of bull Frank"]I am a distant colleague of Gordon, cannot say anymore as he will then realise who I am.[/quote]

You claim to know GNG''s  identity while at the same time he does not know yours? Couldn''t be possible - unless he admitted it, and then he could be winding you up. And if he did admit to you that he is GNG, then why would you still hide your online identity from him. It doesn''t add up.

This has to be a windup.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

[quote user="Full of bull Frank"]I am a distant colleague of Gordon, cannot say anymore as he will then realise who I am.[/quote]

This has to be a windup.

[/quote]

NO WAY!

you dont possibly say this is a wind up do you? that never crossed my mind for one minute..

I cant believe somebody can make up an account like this post some rubbish and you lot answer with stuff like ''i hope this is true!'' "full of bull Frank" then makes it completely obvious he''s winding you up by saying something about somebody having a nut allergy.. and you lot still reply as if he''s an ''insider''. It took you long enough with gordon, didn''t it!

p.s: im considering making an account in which I pretend i am an insider.. it looks well fun with how easily you lot are to convince.