Sign in to follow this  
norwich r sh!t

Re: norwich fc

Handy that IP addresses can be tracked, so hopefully Archant to contact the Primary School she''s in and report her.....

I don''t want to generalise but I bet this guy rides a moped while wearing a hoody, tracksuit bottoms and cheap Argos jewelry (including eye brow piercing), he works at McDonalds at the weekends, is covered in hickies and has at leastfive brothers and sisters by different dads.............innit man

If you were at school i would seriously enrol in some extra tuition spelling lessons! Shocking! I suppose you have got "HAYNEZ" emblazed on the back of your shirt or the overpriced "NORRIZ".

Go on back and cause some trouble on the estate that you live on, in the small TOWN you call your home. No wonder Ipsh1t has only now got a university!

Oh.....which draw was it last yr that cost you a play off place [:D]

Town full of prossies, your just a town full of prossies!

You my disgusting little enemy, are the sole definition of a scummer!  No go away and play with the rest of your family like a good little incest freak!

Always s**t on the old blue and white!

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I don''t want to generalise but I bet this guy rides a moped while wearing a hoody, tracksuit bottoms and cheap Argos jewelry (including eye brow piercing), he works at McDonalds at the weekends, is covered in hickies and has at leastfive brothers and sisters by different dads.............innit man
[/quote]

I ent no bummer in having piercing u nob jockey, n iz failed by moped test last week so up uz fat canary

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I don''t want to generalise but I bet this guy rides a moped while wearing a hoody, tracksuit bottoms and cheap Argos jewelry (including eye brow piercing), he works at McDonalds at the weekends, is covered in hickies and has at leastfive brothers and sisters by different dads.............innit man
[/quote]

Rides a moped? I think this kid''s still on tricycles!

[quote user="National express super guard"][quote user="crabman84"]

Town full of prossies, your just a town full of prossies!

[/quote]

well they were until mr wright intervened.
[/quote]

Bad taste, mate. I still cringe with disgust everytime our fans sing the related song. Just not on.