Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Club unwilling to talk to Cullum

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"] [Maybe he is waiting for the shambles of a playing side to have an appalling start to the season, and to watch the club drag itself apart before getting in on the cheap amongst deafaning Keep The Faith and Delia Out protests.[/quote]I have a horrible feeling that is exactly what he is doing. And if he is prepared to see the club tear itself apart just for the sake of him saving a few million quid (he is a billionaire), then it doesn''t say a huge amount for his supposed support of NCFC.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"] [

Maybe he is waiting for the shambles of a playing side to have an appalling start to the season, and to watch the club drag itself apart before getting in on the cheap amongst deafaning Keep The Faith and Delia Out protests.

[/quote]

I have a horrible feeling that is exactly what he is doing. And if he is prepared to see the club tear itself apart just for the sake of him saving a few million quid (he is a billionaire), then it doesn''t say a huge amount for his supposed support of NCFC.
[/quote]

So the lack of signings and poor prospects for the season is suddenly Peter Cullum''s fault is it?

I think we all know where the blame lies for a decade of relative failure.

How on earth did you get that from what I wrote? I didn''t blame him for a possible poor start to the season - I just said that it''s possible he might be hoping it happens so that he can get the club on the cheap.

Maybe he is waiting for the shambles of a playing side to have an appalling start to the season, and to watch the club drag itself apart before getting in on the cheap amongst deafaning Keep The Faith and Delia Out protests.

[/quote]

I have a horrible feeling that is exactly what he is doing. And if he is prepared to see the club tear itself apart just for the sake of him saving a few million quid (he is a billionaire), then it doesn''t say a huge amount for his supposed support of NCFC.
[/quote]

He probably wouldn''t have to (if that indeed is what hes planning to do) if Delia would lower the £56mill asking price for a club on the decline (£30 a share - you''re having a laugh).

[/quote]

[/quote]

He probably wouldn''t have to (if that indeed is what hes planning to do) if Delia would lower the £56mill asking price for a club on the decline (£30 a share - you''re having a laugh).

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

And what''s your thoughts on it CJF?

[/quote]

What do I think, I think they should be round a table thrashing out a deal.  If Cullum is not willing to accept a compramise so be it.  I can accept that.

The deal I would think would be fair is him buying 29% shares off Delia to avoid invoking the 30% rule, then new shares being created.  This would set cullum back 4.5 million ish.  If he only has 20 million to play with he could then invest 15.5 million in the team through new shares.

Should we be successful Delia and the other shareholders would get their value back on their shares. (altho I assume most holders haven''t actually got them as a profit making exercise and would rather the club be doing well than get them back.
[/quote]

Thank''s for that reply, my head says thats the way to go, but looks like the club aren''t interested in PC''s offer, so he''s backed off.  I am quite angry that the club won''t sit down and talk through things with him, I am sure there could be a compromise somewhere.