Sign in to follow this  
NIN

Delia Smith, your comments

As celebrity cooks go, I would rather see Gordon Ramsey as our shareholder. What do you think?

He has more money than her - maybe him turning down Cullum would have gone down a bit lighter with us ^_^

[quote user="NIN"]As celebrity cooks go, I would rather see Gordon Ramsey as our shareholder. What do you think?[/quote]I think you should have removed the opening "As" replaced the comma with an exclamation mark then stopped typing.

[quote user="Ralph Wrong"][quote user="NIN"]As celebrity cooks go, I would rather see Gordon Ramsey as our shareholder. What do you think?[/quote]

I think you should have removed the opening "As" replaced the comma with an exclamation mark then stopped typing.
[/quote]

are all ralphs, arthurs, and wizards, knobs?? I think that is an interesting debate. scub the above

[quote user="NIN"]

[quote user="Ralph Wrong"][quote user="NIN"]As celebrity cooks go, I would rather see Gordon Ramsey as our shareholder. What do you think?[/quote]I think you should have removed the opening "As" replaced the comma with an exclamation mark then stopped typing.[/quote]

are all ralphs, arthurs, and wizards, knobs?? I think that is an interesting debate. scub the above

[/quote]I think the Arthurs and the Wizards have been around a while but yes you are correct, I am a Newbie. (There''s a thread here somewhere with a link to a spellchecker)[;)]

[quote user="NIN"]As celebrity cooks go, I would rather see Gordon Ramsey as our shareholder. What do you think?[/quote]

Dont appreciate her much but shes no Mugabe. To be fair Ramsey would be ideal! Norwich in the Premiership??..........done.

Yeah, but if things had been going mammaries skyward & Cullum had come in with his initial £5m offer, can you imagine?"F*** the f*** off & don''t ever f****** come back,. you f******  f*****!!!!!!!!!!