Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Being anti board, does not make you anti bloody club!

How hard is it to understand that not supporting the board does not mean you are against the club? Some certain simpletons seem to think that wanting someone like eg PC to come in means you are anti club, a binner etc zzzzzz. Sorry but that is just plain thick. What about the mansfield fans who want their disgrace for a chairman out? Do they hate mansfield? Does everyone that protested against Chase hate the club? I dont back this board, I appreciate what they have done, but for the last few years they have gone stale and failed us, we need new blood on board. I dont want this board, but i back every player, manager and coach who wears our wonderful crest with pride 100%. Is that too hard for the simple school kids to understand?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]How hard is it to understand that not supporting the board does not mean you are against the club? Some certain simpletons seem to think that wanting someone like eg PC to come in means you are anti club, a binner etc zzzzzz. Sorry but that is just plain thick. What about the mansfield fans who want their disgrace for a chairman out? Do they hate mansfield? Does everyone that protested against Chase hate the club? I dont back this board, I appreciate what they have done, but for the last few years they have gone stale and failed us, we need new blood on board. I dont want this board, but i back every player, manager and coach who wears our wonderful crest with pride 100%. Is that too hard for the simple school kids to understand?[/quote]

So if we bought Ameobi then your love of fish and chips would wane?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]How hard is it to understand that not supporting the board does not mean you are against the club? Some certain simpletons seem to think that wanting someone like eg PC to come in means you are anti club, a binner etc zzzzzz. Sorry but that is just plain thick. What about the mansfield fans who want their disgrace for a chairman out? Do they hate mansfield? Does everyone that protested against Chase hate the club? I dont back this board, I appreciate what they have done, but for the last few years they have gone stale and failed us, we need new blood on board. I dont want this board, but i back every player, manager and coach who wears our wonderful crest with pride 100%. Is that too hard for the simple school kids to understand?[/quote]

O Bloody ''Ell, have a little patience.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

O Bloody ''Ell, have a little patience.

[/quote]

Old Big Ed actually.

I don''t think many people think it is impossible to be anti-board without being anti-club.  Indeed most people will say it is possible (indeed even likely) that you can be anti-board and not a binner.   Indeed to have formed an opinion of the board in the first place you have to have some reason to care about the details of NCFC.In fact it is possible that only Ralph Wright will not admit to a distinction.What people will debate is in which category you fit.  You are (and others) are definitely in the anti-board - I''ll make no further judgement.Btw - I would say I agree that we need new blood on the board, just maybe not any new blood.  Maybe we don''t want someone who only wants to take over on the cheap and then leave someone else as the figurehead (ie to take the blame) - If he was commited to do the best by us, he could buy up half the shares, write off our debt and give us say a 8 million transfer budget for about £30 million and we would probably be in a better state going forward than with a one off £20 million budget, which imo wouldn''t be anymore likely to get us promoted next season and less likely going forward from that, but the latter is more glamourous and make him look more generous.Cynicism has to cut in every direct or it is as useless for forming rational judgement as jingoism.  And before you ask, no I wasn''t this cynical about Delia when she took over, as I was 12 and cynism doesn''t come naturally to preteens.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Old Big Ed actually.

[/quote]Appropriating the nicknane of one of the greatest managers this country has seen doesn''t make your posts any more interesting, insightful, truthful, or worth reading.In addition, I think it''s in fairly poor taste to be honest.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Old Big Ed actually.

[/quote]

Appropriating the nicknane of one of the greatest managers this country has seen doesn''t make your posts any more interesting, insightful, truthful, or worth reading.
In addition, I think it''s in fairly poor taste to be honest.

[/quote]

Why do you always read them and reply then? Work it out, its not that hard.

[/quote]I wasn''t aware I did "always" reply to them.Could you perchance be talking b*ll*cks again?

I have had enough of this board lying to us die hard fans for too long now. Delia just wants to tick along at her own pace in her comfort zone and doesnt want anyone interferring. I wish they all go now before it is too late.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

I wasn''t aware I did "always" reply to them.
Could you perchance be talking b*ll*cks again?
[/quote]

Err what did you just do? Was it read and reply? Methinks you may be the one talking Bull!

[quote user="Dan"]I have had enough of this board lying to us die hard fans for too long now. Delia just wants to tick along at her own pace in her comfort zone and doesnt want anyone interferring. I wish they all go now before it is too late.[/quote]

Dan! Dan! Dan!

Sorry Arthur, I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Since when does being anti board equate to be being anti club? Can''t sat I''ve ever met anyone on here with that calculation.

Silly post that one Arthur.

[quote user="Herb"]Sorry Arthur, I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
[/quote]

Ok so I take it by your reply that you still dont read my posts? mmmmmmmm!

Do you not read Ralphus Wrighteous? It''s his single-minded, fixated mindset without distraction, consistent interpretation, that anyone who speaks an ounce of negativity regarding the ''Gaffers'' of Carra......Then you''re a binner.....Lock, Stock and two smoking Beagles.....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Thecullumfan(thecanaryfan}

So you have never read the posts of Ralph Wright or A Load of Squit?

[/quote]

Cant say I have ever really noticed them to be fair. But if his opinions are like you say thats hardly surprising is it? [;)]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]I look at it like this.

I can be happy to be proud and English/British. And anti Government

Like wise with the Club
[/quote]

Exactly, if you dont vote labour does that mean you hate England?

[quote user="Herb"]Sorry Arthur, I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
[/quote]

[Y]That, Herb , is wasted on here...............absolute quality, mate.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[Y]That, Herb , is wasted on here...............absolute quality, mate.

[/quote]

hee hee yeah good one herb, I only heard that one oh 51 years ago zzzzzzzz

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quality Arthur, I think Herb has gor a crush on you, he''s a cyber stalker!

Anit Board  means having a functioning brain....

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anit Board  means having a functioning brain....

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or possibly even -

Anti Board  means having a functioning brain....!