Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Update on Bell and Hoolahan

This is from a reliable poster on vital football - fanforlife

Bell has turned down our offer and Hoolahan is as good as done but is on holiday right now (28th June is when he get back according to his so called bro-in-law).

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Bell has turned down our offer and Hoolahan is as good as done but is on holiday right now (28th June is when he get back according to his so called bro-in-law).

[/quote]

As of 5pm last night Bell had turned done nothing, Luton are the problem they need money and are dragging their feet

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

As of 5pm last night Bell had turned done nothing, Luton are the problem they need money and are dragging their feet

[/quote]

Forgot to add Bell is prob. on about £2k a week at Luton and I am sure he will turn down 3 times that with us!

Unless you are Doncaster, Platt, the board, roeder or clark, i dont see how you would know this.

I just presume you were just a worker at Carrow Road or something like that.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Unless you are Doncaster, Platt, the board, roeder or clark, i dont see how you would know this.

[/quote]

From somebody who has regularly posted rumours and claimed to have reliable sources / information, I think it''s a shame that you criticise or question others who are arguably doing the same.

Surely you ''ruumour-mongers'' should stick together rather than bicker about who''s more reliable?

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Unlike the solid info source you just got it from, and yes you do know when certain things are happening, as for wages Luton are skint and nobody will be on more than £2-3k a week, and our squad players will be on £5k + a week. not rocket science is it?

I think people take rumours far too seriously, to the point they make quite vicious accusations against other people simply because they''re wrong. Read the rumour, believe it if you want but only you are to blame if you find yourself disappointed when these rumours turn out to be false. You''re the one gullible enough to fall for it in the first place.

[quote user="Bingo"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

From somebody who has regularly posted rumours and claimed to have reliable sources / information, I think it''s a shame that you criticise or question others who are arguably doing the same.

Surely you ''ruumour-mongers'' should stick together rather than bicker about who''s more reliable?

[/quote]

maybe your right, I just think his information is too specific, I dont think my source is reliable anymore to be honest anyway, I got carried away.

I have just seen an black and white striped Austin Allegro at Dunston Hall with a very unusally long registration number. When the driver saw me hiding in undergrowth he sped away with Doncaster in the back and Glenn in the passenger seat. I did however manage to jot down the reg number.....hang on, i''ll just fetch it.....yes, here it is..it was M1CHA3L OW3N. Now I am not one for rumours but it did have a Newcastle sticker in the back window and a distinctive pair of Nike boots on the parcel shelf which leads me to believe that it was indeed a footballer. Just cant seem to think who though???? Hmmmmm....any suggestions????

[quote user="Vern"]I have just seen an black and white striped Austin Allegro at Dunston Hall with a very unusally long registration number. When the driver saw me hiding in undergrowth he sped away with Doncaster in the back and Glenn in the passenger seat. I did however manage to jot down the reg number.....hang on, i''ll just fetch it.....yes, here it is..it was M1CHA3L OW3N. Now I am not one for rumours but it did have a Newcastle sticker in the back window and a distinctive pair of Nike boots on the parcel shelf which leads me to believe that it was indeed a footballer. Just cant seem to think who though???? Hmmmmm....any suggestions????[/quote]

Yes.......Try to get out more

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="Vern"]I have just seen an black and white striped Austin Allegro at Dunston Hall with a very unusally long registration number. When the driver saw me hiding in undergrowth he sped away with Doncaster in the back and Glenn in the passenger seat. I did however manage to jot down the reg number.....hang on, i''ll just fetch it.....yes, here it is..it was M1CHA3L OW3N. Now I am not one for rumours but it did have a Newcastle sticker in the back window and a distinctive pair of Nike boots on the parcel shelf which leads me to believe that it was indeed a footballer. Just cant seem to think who though???? Hmmmmm....any suggestions????[/quote]

Yes.......Try to get out more

[/quote]

Sorry Gordon BUT this aint far different from what you do. Maybe we should go out together.....bring your binoculars!!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

I think people take rumours far too seriously, to the point they make quite vicious accusations against other people simply because they''re wrong. Read the rumour, believe it if you want but only you are to blame if you find yourself disappointed when these rumours turn out to be false. You''re the one gullible enough to fall for it in the first place.

[/quote]

Well said, MM.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

maybe your right, I just think his information is too specific, I dont think my source is reliable anymore to be honest anyway, I got carried away.[/quote]

It''s understandable. Almost everyone who posts on here is a City fan and is obviously desperate for new signings and some good news. It''s only natural that people will hear stuff and want to pass it on.

ncfclad your source or sources must be the most unreliable in history, I can''t think of a single thing that they''ve got right! Keep trying though lad, always worth a punt.