Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

Gow and Hoolihoop

Expected to be unveiled later this week according to Radio Naaaarfoolk.

They were spot on with Clingan

I posted this on another topic yesterday

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was tempted to start a new thread RE: Hoolahan to get everyones attention but i realise that they annoy me so im guessing they do you too.

I have just heard from my HP Sauce (the same guy who told me about Joe Lewis,Tommy Wright and even longer ago a certain Darren Huckerby) that the deal for Wes Hoolahan is done.

My source was one of the staff who were victims of the summer cull. Went in...cleared their locker and voilla....are able to tip me off.

I dont care what abuse i get, i got it when i told people Joe Lewis was leavng http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1123135/ShowPost.aspx 

Lets just wait and see now. Happy Days.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I posted this on another topic yesterday

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was tempted to start a new thread RE: Hoolahan to get everyones attention but i realise that they annoy me so im guessing they do you too.

I have just heard from my HP Sauce (the same guy who told me about Joe Lewis,Tommy Wright and even longer ago a certain Darren Huckerby) that the deal for Wes Hoolahan is done.

My source was one of the staff who were victims of the summer cull. Went in...cleared their locker and voilla....are able to tip me off.

I dont care what abuse i get, i got it when i told people Joe Lewis was leavng http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1123135/ShowPost.aspx 

Lets just wait and see now. Happy Days.

[/quote]

i work with a certain ex kitmans son and i would say i back u up here!!!

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Would be very happy with Hoolahan and Gow sounds like a good signing. [/quote]

I would be much happier if we can sign some good strikers soon

[/quote]I''m not saying we buy these players and then stop, I''m saying as individual signings, Hoolahan is a great signing and Gow seems to have promise.We need to follow those up with a number of good, solid signings in both defence and for our strike force.

What makes me think that the Hoolahan deal is all but done is that other than today, it was all quiet regarding this.  Radio Norfolk never usually too far off the mark with their information.

Looked at Gow''s stats too.  A 6ft goalscoring midfielder. Something we''ve missed since Francis left, who. I''m led to believe, is to be released by Watford.  Now how many of you would take him back?

Francis can go to hell as far as I''m concerned, although he wasn''t the only one his performance was nothing short of a disgrace at Fulham.

[quote user="Caaanary"]Can anyone confirm that Radio Norfolk have definitely said this?[/quote]

YEP!

Me[:P]    

Have now heard it twice so my ears are not deceiving me.

Expected to sign by Friday.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Caaanary"]Can anyone confirm that Radio Norfolk have definitely said this?[/quote]

YEP!

[/quote]

Sorry McCanary, I didn''t mean to seem like I wasn''t trusting your post, it''s just that I like confirmation sometimes - particularly with all the rumours flying around at the moment. Thanks for that anyway, sounds very promising indeed!

[quote user="Caaanary"][quote user="McCanary"]

YEP!

[/quote]

Sorry McCanary, I didn''t mean to seem like I wasn''t trusting your post, it''s just that I like confirmation sometimes - particularly with all the rumours flying around at the moment. Thanks for that anyway, sounds very promising indeed!

[/quote]

No problem.

I just happened to be listening to good old radio Naaaarfoolk and it was announced on the sports news about 6 ish. I know a lot of posters cant ( or wont!!) listen to that station so thought I`d pass it on.

As you say, sounds promising. They are usually pretty accurate at the Beeb.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Francis can go to hell as far as I''m concerned, although he wasn''t the only one his performance was nothing short of a disgrace at Fulham.[/quote]

True, he was a disgrace that day, but he was poor in most gaems that season. St Francis was born to play in the Championship. Would have him back in a heartbeat.

Alan Gow isn''t reallly a midfielder, is primarily a striker but was used wide sometimes by Rangers coz he couldnt get a game up top, wouldnt be jumping from the roof tops if we did sign him but he could be a good player to have in the squad

I was under the impression Gow is an attacking midfielder - plays in ''the hole'' behind the strikers?

What makes me think that the Hoolahan deal is all but done is that other than today, it was all quiet regarding this.  Radio Norfolk never usually too far off the mark with their information.

Looked at Gow''s stats too.  A 6ft goalscoring midfielder. Something we''ve missed since Francis left, who. I''m led to believe, is to be released by Watford.  Now how many of you would take him back?

No. although he is a decent player Francis conducted himself appallingly and of all the players who have left us most deserves a hostile reception when he comes back. personally having seen him on soccer a.m. I just think he''s so stupid he just does what his agent tells him but even so any player who refuses to play a first team game for us is a disgrace in my book.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

No. although he is a decent player Francis conducted himself appallingly and of all the players who have left us most deserves a hostile reception when he comes back. personally having seen him on soccer a.m. I just think he''s so stupid he just does what his agent tells him but even so any player who refuses to play a first team game for us is a disgrace in my book.

[/quote]Agreed, refusing to play is unbelievable, but doesnt matter, I can never imagine Glen signing a guy like him, with that personality, the days of him, McVeigh and Mulryne are done.