Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Thats it, thanks and goodbye Doc

Sorry Vin, this is two years too late and it really is time he went.  Too many fouls at the edge of the area.  And you lot wonder why Shacks looks nervous near him.  I have a heart attack every time the ball goes near him outside the box.  Remember he was bought as a front man ffs, and he''s definitely not a rock in defence!

Avanti Ginger pele - presto!

[quote user="shefcanary"]

Sorry Vin, this is two years too late and it really is time he went.  Too many fouls at the edge of the area.  And you lot wonder why Shacks looks nervous near him.  I have a heart attack every time the ball goes near him outside the box.  Remember he was bought as a front man ffs, and he''s definitely not a rock in defence!

Avanti Ginger pele - presto!

[/quote]

I''d rather the fouls on the edge of the box rather than just letting the man go past him, like Shacks does.

The Doc defends pretty well. It''s easy to see if you know what to look for.

If clearing him off the wage bill means we have a shout at getting Taylor then its a good thing.Some of you have said you want him to stay but if he is holding out for a more advantageous deal do you believe he is good enough to be a top earner at the club?

I just find their distribution from the back shocking, Shaks tends to hoof it and Docherty thinks he''s Pele...........he always gives it away with a silly pass under no pressure