Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

signings within next 3/4 week

just to clear it up Roeder has said "players will start arriving at carrow road within the next 3/4 weeks." meaning he want to sign the players he is intersted in by 3/4 weeks. so something could be announced tomorow!!

just thort i would clear it up for anyone who miss read it

[quote user="bass is best"]

just to clear it up Roeder has said "players will start arriving at carrow road within the next 3/4 weeks." meaning he want to sign the players he is intersted in by 3/4 weeks. so something could be announced tomorow!!

just thort i would clear it up for anyone who miss read it

[/quote]

bass, when it''s time for you to leave school and choose a vocation I would suggest you avoid becoming a Teacher or an Interpreter. Both you and the world will be a better place as a result.

I agree - it didn''t clear a lot up but it did make me re-read the statement, it does say ''within the next 3-4 weeks'', rather than ''in...'' which does leave the possibility/probability that some will be sooner than that. 

I guess that would also go along with comments from before (that managers usually make) about having players in time for preseason.....something you''d have to say was quite important this year given that they''d barely have enough players to play an eleven a side practice match at the moment!!

The more it drags on the more it is a huge pain in the backside, though - we all want signings desperately. But, if (and it is a big "if") we get the right people in, it is worth the wait, I guess...

sorry guys if i didnt make sence. im tired and now off to bed + english isnt my best subject [:P]

sorry again

[/quote]

Don''t worry yourself, you are in good company on these Boards. Never came across such an illiterate bunch before.....

sorry guys if i didnt make sence. im tired and now off to bed + english isnt my best subject [:P]

[/quote]

Don''t worry about it Bass...............I never have!![:D]