Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Aviva set to pee on the local community even more

more jobs are to be created in Norwich as a result of Avivas restructuring. Jobs to go in Ipswich amongst other little towns. My god aviva are awful. Jas, you need to do more research before slagging off companies, although feel free to slag National Express East Anglia off anytime, I''m used to that!!!!!!!

Well on Look East they just said that they are actually increasing the amount of jobs available in Norwich and people in other offices around the uk including Ipswich are losing their jobs.

[quote user="National Express super guard"]more jobs are to be created in Norwich as a result of Avivas restructuring. Jobs to go in Ipswich amongst other little towns. My god aviva are awful.
Jas, you need to do more research before slagging off companies, although feel free to slag National Express East Anglia off anytime, I''m used to that!!!!!!!
[/quote]

lol.. national express are spared.. i seldom take trains.. 1st buses on the other hand....!

jas :)

[quote user="ncfclad"]Well on Look East they just said that they are actually increasing the amount of jobs available in Norwich and people in other offices around the uk including Ipswich are losing their jobs.[/quote]

ok so some more jobs will be created.. but its still local people being put out of work in Ipswich isnt it...

either way.. they helped the binmen...we shouldnt forget that!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Well on Look East they just said that they are actually increasing the amount of jobs available in Norwich and people in other offices around the uk including Ipswich are losing their jobs.[/quote]

ok so some more jobs will be created.. but its still local people being put out of work in Ipswich isnt it...

either way.. they helped the binmen...we shouldnt forget that!

[/quote]

Its never nice having to lay ppl off and i know its not the point but the Ipswich office is tiny and must employ about 70-100 at most. Personally i think its a gd thing that more jobs will be created in our City and Norwich will continue to be at the centre of all things Aviva.

City can receive a more hostile reception than usual from those cities where offices are being closed over the next three years or so given the shirt sponsorship.  I would expect a particuarly hard time in Sheffield.

Take aboard Glen Roeder at AVIVA ... he knows all about it .... sending people home ... lost heroes !

Aviva to cut 1,800 insurance jobs

I wish Aviva would cut the name Aviva - dreadful, dull and very corporate.  The person who came up with the name Aviva, eats cardboard for lunch.

[quote user="AndyJR"]I wish Aviva would cut the name Aviva - dreadful, dull and very corporate.  The person who came up with the name Aviva, eats cardboard for lunch.

[/quote]

I think that sums Neil Doncaster up quite nicely, except for no ''lack of ambition'' bit.