Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Bunsen

Champions league final them your predictions???

Man united, anyone but chelsea, anyone! do not the guy who all but started the foreign takeover trends getting anywhere near the one thing he really wants.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]why does every one hate chelsea, man u have just as much money, Sir alex does not spend it though
[/quote]

no he didnt buy ronaldo, isnt giving rio MASSIVE wages, didnt buy nani , tevez, hargreaves and anderson for millions......

it was all in my imagination [:P]

HAHAHAHA YEAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

umm the whole milliosn spent thing, course they did, they had to or chelsea would win everything chelsea just rose the prices in the transfer market, play boring football and the surround the ref stuff is disgusting.Chelsea can cry all the way back to stamford bridge, i''m glad the best team, probably in the world, won.LOL@Abramovich.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Ronaldo to bottle it in a big game again and then cry at the end.

[/quote]Well he certainly bottled that penalty, and I''m claiming those tears of joy [;)]The tears of "England''s Brave John Terry" were the funniest part of the evening by far though [:D]Do you think Michel Platini looks at all those players and thinks "Won''t at least one of you be half as good as me"?

Terry crying is hilarious, expecially after Andy grays little "lead by example, england lion, mr chelsea" rubbish

[quote user="Polar"]Terry crying is hilarious, expecially after Andy grays little "lead by example, england lion, mr chelsea" rubbish
[/quote]

Absolutely spot on. Caught the last ten minutes of extra time & penalties. For me, ''JT'' crying has made my season. Anyone who dares to say that he wants to be a respected England captain like Bobby Moore & is then caught a week or so later relieving himself on a nightclub floor deserves all he get''s for sullying the england captaincy and Sir Bobby''s great name. I hate him. Still, I''ll bet the tears will dry up when he get''s home to his luxury mansion in his Bentley Continental GT & next week''s £135,000 gets paid into his bank account.

Also special mention to those Weasel Cole''s. Joe is a diver & Cashley is a money hungry gloryhunter. Tough luck pal.

Ferdinand & Woodgate should be England''s first choice centre backs anyway.

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[quote user="Polar"]Terry crying is hilarious, expecially after Andy grays little "lead by example, england lion, mr chelsea" rubbish[/quote]

Absolutely spot on. Caught the last ten minutes of extra time & penalties. For me, ''JT'' crying has made my season. Anyone who dares to say that he wants to be a respected England captain like Bobby Moore & is then caught a week or so later relieving himself on a nightclub floor deserves all he get''s for sullying the england captaincy and Sir Bobby''s great name. I hate him. Still, I''ll bet the tears will dry up when he get''s home to his luxury mansion in his Bentley Continental GT & next week''s £135,000 gets paid into his bank account.

Also special mention to those Weasel Cole''s. Joe is a diver & Cashley is a money hungry gloryhunter. Tough luck pal.

Ferdinand & Woodgate should be England''s first choice centre backs anyway.

[/quote]Absolutely spot on... again = D United may have millions of pounds but thats been built up over decades of being successful. Could have happened to any club really, they were just lucky to be in the right place at the right time. Chelsea on the other hand are only there because some Russian is chucking his money at them. If he''d not ridden in on his white horse they would most probably be struggling to make the top four. Can''t stand their players either. Bunch of cheating swines. United''s aren''t angels but Ronny has learnt to stay on his feet more. Unlike Joe Cole, Englands answer to the troublesome left wing. John Terry is a pillock as is Lampard. Ashley Cole is a money grabbing tosser and I don''t care for that Drogba chappy. Needs a good slap me thinks.Over all it was an enjoyable night to see them get so close and yet cock it up = D

im well glad that united won but you have to feel sorry for terry know?? i tell ya what joe and ashley cole both p**sed me of tonyt cheating scummers. And drogba hahahahahahaha good last game for chelsea hey NOT

Hmm... Terrys england lion stuff annoys me, Lampards mum was blown all out of proportion for weeks, yes it was tragic can we talk about football now? JC is a good player, and probably the one i like most in that squad. Drogba was lucky to get the red else Vidic would of killed him, ballack annoys me just because.... kalou i struggle to see the point in, Anelkas just a journeyman, Essiens quality to be fair and Cavalho is alright. Cashley can just go an cry in a corner.

But yeah, love chelsea really.

[quote user="Polar"]Lampards mum was blown all out of proportion for weeks, yes it was tragic can we talk about football now?[/quote]To be fair I can''t remember Sky even mentioning that once tonight.Personally I can''t stand Man Utd (fans especially) but admit over the course of the season they probably deserve it. Thought Chelsea actually tried to play in the second half which you don''t see often; but what was Drogba doing? He should be the one hanging his head, not John Terry who stepped forward to take the crucial penalty when strikers such as Kalou and Anelka were still to take themselves.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Ronaldo to bottle it in a big game again and then cry at the end.

[/quote]

Well he certainly bottled that penalty, and I''m claiming those tears of joy [;)]

The tears of "England''s Brave John Terry" were the funniest part of the evening by far though [:D]

Do you think Michel Platini looks at all those players and thinks "Won''t at least one of you be half as good as me"?
[/quote]

Only if Platini has got a very high opinion of himself.