Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Off to Wembley

Just got my play off final tickets in the post from Hull City via their general sale rule, looking forward to the game, should be a great atmosphere shame it''s not us but hey what about next year!!?

Been to the new Wembley 7 times now to see England & off again on Wednesday for the USA game. You''ll love it. Go to the Sports Bar opposite Macdonalds on the high street (Turn right out of Wembley Park Station) & check out the memorabilia on the walls. It is one of the coolest sporting bars I have seen. Immense.

Assuming the weather holds out I''d head out the back of the bar where they have a massive outdoor bar with TV''s under a massive canopy. It''s perfick for a sunny afternoon pint.

Hell no, park @ Ickenham or Hillingdon & tube in from there. Bout 6/7 stops away from Wembley park & dead easy to get to. On Saturday''s it''s only a quid to park all day & tube 4-6 travelcard is the cheapest way around £4.50 I think................

mate of mine who supports hull is going, hes well nervous but thinks they will do it. i hope for his sake they do because i still remember cardiff when we lost on pens and it still hurts!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]mate of mine who supports hull is going, hes well nervous but thinks they will do it. i hope for his sake they do because i still remember cardiff when we lost on pens and it still hurts!!![/quote]

You still remember Cardiff...well done , great memory. I''d forgotten.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="baldyboy"]mate of mine who supports hull is going, hes well nervous but thinks they will do it. i hope for his sake they do because i still remember cardiff when we lost on pens and it still hurts!!![/quote]

You still remember Cardiff...well done , great memory. I''d forgotten.

[/quote]

Cardiff was my first ever Norwich match, I was disappointed then and I''ve often been disappointed since!!!