Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

If you were Roeder.....

Nice city/county to live in

Superb fan base

Nice ground (but dressing rooms are awful)

Good training facilities

Nice kit

Now i''m struggling!!

Look at what we''ve got here. We were in the Premiership, and blew it, and we are determined to be there again. Come and help us to make history!

Top crowds

Top stadium

State of the art training facilities

And you will get a free signed copy of Delias new book

If you play well you will get the new DVD box set of the BBC TV series for Christmas

Who could in all honesty turn that down!

agreed,  i would say:

a great club with exellent facilities, if your half decent the fans will treat you like a legend, lets just say that you are going to be half decent, otherwise batten down the hatches, oh and mr hoolahan, taylor, rigtors, please remember to meet mr doncaster, trust me, if anything sways you, its gonna be this man.....                                                                                                                                                                                        

"theres a hotel tacked onto the ground you can stay at until we give u one of the flats behind the ground. Just a short stroll to the "ability counts" corner is a Car Dealers... they will sort you out a brand spanking new motor!... theres a travel agents for all your seedy footballer januts to Bimbo Land (Ibiza), and if you get Hungry come and eat at Delias... you''ll get a great discount!....

oh yeah. see that green thing out there? we need you to run around on it for an hour and a half every saturday... no pressure... got to give the fans the illusion that football comes first here you see"

jas :)