Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

How bowt this XI lining up first day next year?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Marshall, Otsemobor, Drury, Shackell, Ramage, Chadwick, Ethrington, Fotheringham, Russell, Evans, Earnshaw[/quote]

I for one would be pretty furious if that was the only change to out team of this season.

Firstly it STILL contains Shackell which cannot be allowed to happen next year, partnered by a Newcastle reject that none of us know much about at all (I''d prefer Taylor or Davenport) , Our midfield would need to be better than Russell and Fotheringham, the strikeforce looks o''k but pretty unlikely.

Earnshaw will be at Forest im betting on, Evans depends on the Sven scenario....

The midfield however, we can do a MILE better than that shambles. Etherington probably wont come here, his wages will be too high like Ramage and i doubt we will afford to pay them what theyre asking for, hense why QPR moneybags over there are probably goinig to snatch Ramage.

Drury no, still has what it takes but would rather have Bertrand back again, likewise with a previous poster, Shackell is NOT good enough im afraid.

Fairly weak team in my eyes.

No! Earnshaw up with another small guy and pretty much the same midfield and defence. That would basically mean nearly all the players that will be coming in this summer will not be as good as the team that finished 17th.

I would definately be disappointed to see Shackell run out first game next season... Ramage we know wont come here being as Qpr can offer diamonds where we offer Dime Bars and the occasional ferero roche..

And I also think Earnshaw would go to Forest... apparently hes trying to be a top-notch journeyman.

I reckon Etherington could get in.... either him or Hoolahan. Taylor in defence with Doc, Bertrand/someone good at lb, Drury backup.

Wouldnt want shackell or doherty. Rusell and fozzy are ok but would like another creative midfielder. I think chadwick could play in that role. just behind the strikers, making things happen