Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Did anyone buy Essex John's spare ticket?

Essex John is in fact a City season ticket holder & a member of the Yarm. Yellows, he did try to get rid of it on our site but we all have tickets for the Scum game, so he is not a Binner.

[quote user="Yarm-Yellow."]Essex John is in fact a City season ticket holder & a member of the Yarm. Yellows, he did try to get rid of it on our site but we all have tickets for the Scum game, so he is not a Binner.[/quote]

Yarm-Yellow, 1st post I''m afraid. What are Yarm yellows...is that Yarmouth. Excuse my ignorance! He''s Essex John not Yarmouth John.

I''m not wearing that one !

((((((((((((((((((((BINNER ALERT)))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((BINNER ALERT)))))))))))))))))))))))

Next!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]If he was selling a ticket for any other match I doubt he would have got the same frankly pathetic response.[/quote]

Pardon me all over the place. Humourless idiot!

[quote user="tretty"]

have known jon for years 100% genuine.only trying to help someone  out who needed a ticket.sorry if he hasnt got 10000000000 posts .

[/quote]

Another misery. Humour gland removed?

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="tretty"]

have known jon for years 100% genuine.only trying to help someone  out who needed a ticket.sorry if he hasnt got 10000000000 posts .

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably not, but your''s obviously has. All these ''Binner'' taunts to other City fans are just boring and unfunny.

Still, if I was marooned in Ips*!t, then I''d probably lose my sense of humour too.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="tretty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably not, but your''s obviously has. All these ''Binner'' taunts to other City fans are just boring and unfunny.

Still, if I was marooned in Ips*!t, then I''d probably lose my sense of humour too.

[/quote]

Binner[:D]