Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Team and Score vs Bristol City

I will go with;

Marshall

Semmy      Doc            Shax      Bertrand

Hux           Fozzy          Russel   Pattison

Dion            Cureton

Subs; Gilks, Pearce, Croft, Rigters, Evans.

Score; It will be tough but, I have a funny feeling we will get something from this game, 1-1.

I would like to see Croft on the right and Hux on the left with Pattison taking a seat on the bench but as we won 5-1 last time I think Roeder will pick the same team and that is why I have picked this team.

Marshall                                                                                        

Semmy                      Pearce                                   Shack                         Bertrand                                

Croft                      Russel                                         Pattison                      Huckerby                           

Cureton                      Dublin                                                                   

Bench: Arnold, Docherty, Fotheringham, Rigters, Evans

Marshall

Sem Doc Pearce Bertrand

Huckerby Russell Fozzy Pattison

Dublin Cureton

Subs: Gilks Shackell Croft Evans Rigters

I would love to see Rigters start for us becuase i think he looks like a very promising player however after scoring 3 and really should have scored more in that game against Colchester its hard to leave Cureton out.

Shackell for me wont be strong enough to hold up against the Bristol attack, Pearce for me without a doubt.

Rigters to come on second half about 70 minutes ish.

We can take something off them, 2-2 i think. if we defend well then 2-1 to us...maybe...all depends on the starting 11 really.

I would go with the same team as Boyo, but Pearce in for Shackell, don''t change any of the midfield or attack, we just won 5-1!!!!!!!!