Sign in to follow this  
HOCKEYMYHERO

GET BEHIND ALL THE TEAM

All i read on here is drop Marshall or the loanees are keeping out our young stars or Huckerby must start and so on   ,  i have always cheered on whoever  is selected [and i often disagree with some chosen] but they are the TEAM  i support  and always will so lets get behind them all right to the end.

that''s probably the best thing i''ve ever read on here .. players must be picked for certain reasons ! lets back roeder and his choices (apart from cureton) !!

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]All i read on here is drop Marshall or the loanees are keeping out our young stars or Huckerby must start and so on   ,  i have always cheered on whoever  is selected [and i often disagree with some chosen] but they are the TEAM  i support  and always will so lets get behind them all right to the end.[/quote]

Pretty much everyone is behind them. That doesn''t mean we can''t express our views on who we think should be playing.

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]All i read on here is drop Marshall or the loanees are keeping out our young stars or Huckerby must start and so on   ,  i have always cheered on whoever  is selected [and i often disagree with some chosen] but they are the TEAM  i support  and always will so lets get behind them all right to the end.[/quote]Pointless post, why not just write "Im a great fan" as its much easier, alternatively you could quote the other 235745827452 posts where people like you big themsleves up for tolerating whatever rubbish is thrown up at them each Saturday.

[quote user="Jim Duffy"][quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]All i read on here is drop Marshall or the loanees are keeping out our young stars or Huckerby must start and so on   ,  i have always cheered on whoever  is selected [and i often disagree with some chosen] but they are the TEAM  i support  and always will so lets get behind them all right to the end.[/quote]Pointless post, why not just write "Im a great fan" as its much easier, alternatively you could quote the other 235745827452 posts where people like you big themsleves up for tolerating whatever rubbish is thrown up at them each Saturday.[/quote]By definition your post is equally as pointless as that makes your reply the 235745827452 post to have a go at someone for trying to be positive!!

good post

stand together through thick n thin

support the lads and hopefully they will repay you