Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

............and here come Watford again!

Just me then......oh well!

Why oh why the boys in defence? Why no height with Shackell?

Have sides worked us out? Certainly we seem to be tailor made for the likes of Watford and Stoke.

The Commentary Box:

'' We expect Watford to come out guns blazing'' ..... come on City ... we must come out guns blazing from the start ... don''t we learn anything from last saturday .... 1 - 0 to Watford

Yeah - Shacks height is what we''re missing with the TALLER Pearce in his place..... We have been awful so far, I don''t think we have even had an attacking move!!! let alone a shot!!

After 30 mins -

Goal Attempts6 : -Goal Attempts
On Target2 : -On Target
Crosses6 : -Crosses
Corners2 : -Corners
Offside1 : 2Offside
Fouls4 : 4Fouls

Well done lads............crap

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]So far the expected rout hasn''t materialised. Are we working our way into the game?[/quote]

I think we''re still working our way into the shorts Rudolph.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]So far the expected rout hasn''t materialised. Are we working our way into the game?[/quote]amazing - 20 mins left, we could sneak a draw with a late goal here?!? game on!!!

It is hilly, wooded and was a lakeside cottage retreat for New Yorkers many moons ago. That was in the days when boxers like Rocky Marciano would come and hold their training camp to get ready for the big fights. The real history is a few minutes away in Morristown, where General George Washington stationed his troops in the battle against the redcoats. Of course, if the Brits had been dressed in yellow and green I might be the British Governer of the North-East region. Instead, I''m silly Yankee.

Yanks, it was said ages ago how you became a Norwich fan, but for the life of me, I can not remember why. Can you revisit that again please.

Oh back to the post, well done lads, looks like we did not deserve it, but hey, its a point against a top 6 side, well done GR.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]

Yanks, it was said ages ago how you became a Norwich fan, but for the life of me, I can not remember why. Can you revisit that again please.

Oh back to the post, well done lads, looks like we did not deserve it, but hey, its a point against a top 6 side, well done GR.

[/quote]

Much the same as most Norwich fans....a little boy who wanted to play football growing up in Norwich ( I wasn''t quite good enough to go beyond the school teams, although I did play in works football until I was 38 ). Went to my first Norwich match a little late at 11 years old in 1956. Ipswich at home, which we won 3-2. Left England for Canada in 1965 but never left the love of the club.

I didn''t realise that you were from round Norwich, I would like to move to Canada, Oz or New Zealand, not too sure if I could stand not being able to see Norwich play.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Much the same as most Norwich fans....a little boy who wanted to play football growing up in Norwich ( I wasn''t quite good enough to go beyond the school teams, although I did play in works football until I was 38 ). Went to my first Norwich match a little late at 11 years old in 1956. Ipswich at home, which we won 3-2. Left England for Canada in 1965 but never left the love of the club.

[/quote]

I remember it well Yankee.

Peter Gordon got a couple of goals and Ralph Hunt scored the other. Ipswich came back strongly in the second half but we held on for the win. 

I think it was an Easter Monday afternoon match. We went 2 up early on and I can still recall seeing Gordon score with a header at the River End.

Hows that for memory Yankee?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I remember it well Yankee.

Peter Gordon got a couple of goals and Ralph Hunt scored the other. Ipswich came back strongly in the second half but we held on for the win. 

I think it was an Easter Monday afternoon match. We went 2 up early on and I can still recall seeing Gordon score with a header at the River End.

Hows that for memory Yankee?

[/quote]

Truly incredible memory Ricardo. I wish I could retain things that well. Please see the question I asked of Bernard Futter on the Jimmy Hill thread. I''m sure you can answer that one too.