Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this Weekend.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]good to see another winner go in - guess the pressure is on for my attempt this weekend to make it 3 in a row.  i''d prefer a straight accumulator than the yankee bet ardee - is that ok???
[/quote]

no pressure at all, just go for what you feel is right, theres no finger pointing on this thread and come the weekend you just need that tiny bit of luck as well

good luck already sir

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]good to see another winner go in - guess the pressure is on for my attempt this weekend to make it 3 in a row.  i''d prefer a straight accumulator than the yankee bet ardee - is that ok???[/quote]

Afternoon Lucky,

Arrdee has got computer problems so he asked me to let you know that you will be doing the straight accumulator and he will save the yankee bet for another week. There''s no pressure though, whatever happens you will do better than myself and Arrdee used to do before we found all the good pickers to help!

[/quote]evening nutty - i''ll be wearing lgt 24/7 to give my selections a much needed boost!!!  looking foward to it....

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]good to see another winner go in - guess the pressure is on for my attempt this weekend to make it 3 in a row.  i''d prefer a straight accumulator than the yankee bet ardee - is that ok???[/quote]

no pressure at all, just go for what you feel is right, theres no finger pointing on this thread and come the weekend you just need that tiny bit of luck as well

good luck already sir

[/quote]cheers