Sign in to follow this  
Skip

Quote of the week!!!!

[:D]"I''ve got to watch Match of the Day now. Trouble is, when I tell my mum I''ve scored she won''t believe me!"
Gary Doherty has the mother of all surprises after scoring his first goal for more than two years to equalise for Norwich against Bury.

I can confirm that he wasn''t watching Match of The Day on Saturday night as he and at least half of the rest of the team (and Titus Bramble again) were out getting stuck into a few beers, (and in Garys case a couple of birds) down Prince of Wales Road on Saturday night.

[quote user="Punting Canary"]I can confirm that he wasn''t watching Match of The Day on Saturday night as he and at least half of the rest of the team (and Titus Bramble again) were out getting stuck into a few beers, (and in Garys case a couple of birds) down Prince of Wales Road on Saturday night.[/quote]

that says it all about norfolk Women if they find Gary Doherty attractive!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Punting Canary"]I can confirm that he wasn''t watching Match of The Day on Saturday night as he and at least half of the rest of the team (and Titus Bramble again) were out getting stuck into a few beers, (and in Garys case a couple of birds) down Prince of Wales Road on Saturday night.[/quote]

that says it all about norfolk Women if they find Gary Doherty attractive!

jas :)

[/quote]

Says it all about Gary Doherty if he finds Norfolk women attractive!