Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Half way through the season

Where can we finish this season? I believe we will finish 9-12th but what about you?

I have to admit i thought we would lose at Colly who and Scunny but we have picked up 4 points, we are on a good run of form so anything is possible.

I stuck a £10 on us to get promoted when Will Hill was offering 500 / 1 (we were 5 points adrift)

So 6th would do me then win playoffs!!!

We are 11 points away.

Really I''d be happy with 14th - 12th. Anything above 21st will do!!

Lets see what GR is allowed to get in during January

You never know... Wink [;)]

[quote user="C.T "]

Where can we finish this season? I believe we will finish 9-12th but what about you?

I have to admit i thought we would lose at Colly who and Scunny but we have picked up 4 points, we are on a good run of form so anything is possible.

[/quote]

No disrespect meant but I hope our manager doesn''t get as carried away as you. We won a game today where we were second best for most of it. We beat a team that hasn''t won in 14 I think it is now. We ground out a result and for that we should be proud and pleased. But we continue to show that we have much to still improve. We look good only in patches in games. Even our best half of the season at home to Sheff Utd was followed up with a stinker in the second half.

Glenn is a level head guy and I''m sure he has a strong hand on the tiller. His guidance of our team with the resources he has, has been excellent. And yes we are on a great run but these run don''t last for ever. We will go on a bad run this season before the end again as sure as eggs is eggs. In conclusion I''d say we would be happy to finish where we are now. We have to obviously try to finish as high as possible but then so do all the other teams. Others like QPR and Leicester will invest money and other teams will have their good run too at some stage.

Lets keep our feet on the ground and remember that just 2 bad result in a row and your back in the mire in this league.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="C.T "]

[/quote]

No disrespect meant but I hope our manager doesn''t get as carried away as you. We won a game today where we were second best for most of it. We beat a team that hasn''t won in 14 I think it is now. We ground out a result and for that we should be proud and pleased. But we continue to show that we have much to still improve. We look good only in patches in games. Even our best half of the season at home to Sheff Utd was followed up with a stinker in the second half.

Glenn is a level head guy and I''m sure he has a strong hand on the tiller. His guidance of our team with the resources he has, has been excellent. And yes we are on a great run but these run don''t last for ever. We will go on a bad run this season before the end again as sure as eggs is eggs. In conclusion I''d say we would be happy to finish where we are now. We have to obviously try to finish as high as possible but then so do all the other teams. Others like QPR and Leicester will invest money and other teams will have their good run too at some stage.

Lets keep our feet on the ground and remember that just 2 bad result in a row and your back in the mire in this league.

[/quote]

All i have said is that we will finish 9-12, thats achievable.