Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

And Mr. Earnshaw Is On His Way To.....Where?

Personally I''d see Green and Ashton back here in a heartbeat.

I agree that Earnshaw never had Norwich''s interests at heart only the chance of moving on.

But people like Green & Ashton I thought really loved our club and I bet it was hard for them to leave!

Also the windfall we got from both and the potential extra windfall we might get!?

According to the bbc.co.uk website (and The Star), it could be Wolves:

"Wolves are keen on taking Newcastle striker Shola Ameobi on loan for the rest of the season and also want Derby''s Robert Earnshaw. (Star)"

"For the last 15 minutes Derby were virtually playing with 10 men, when having brought on all three substiutes, Rob Earnshaw was unable to contribute after he injured his calf."

i was watching the match here on tv in the philippines. earnshaw came on as sub after 56 minutes, did nothing except get injured about 10 minutes later and just stayed on the pitch hobbling around.

he looked out of his depth when he was able to move, but maybe because he''s in a struggling side. derby were actually making liverpool worried at times and were unlucky to lose on 90 minutes.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i wouldnt have him back.. incase anyones forgotten he had a buy out clause in his contract.. he never wanted to be here in the first place.. and the same thing would happen again should we buy him back.. We''ll leave that Greedy Mercenary to rot where he is thank u very much!

jas :)

[/quote]

Yeah but you say he never wanted to be here. He wouldnt of come if he didnt want to be here would he because hes good enough for any championship club and some lower prem clubs. Id defo give him another chance on loan!!

Forget all the contract stuff, he`s a professional footballer earning the best living he can, like virtually all the others.

The point is that everytime he played for us he worked very hard to make something out of very very poor service. I never saw him give up when many others have, I would have him back like a shot.

After the way things were with the club and the crowd last season I cant think of any reason why he would want to come here, his memories of NCFC will not be too great!