Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Pink Un Enquiry

For my sins, I have the Pink Un delivered every week, and I have always looked forward to the colour centre pictures, these now cover my den''s walls, especially Myleene Klass!.

But for some weeks now these pictures have stopped appearing......................reasons why please.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]The City centrefolds are having a break for now - they may return in the future, but probably not soon.
[/quote]

Scandalous![:''(][:''(]

Just out of interest Vince has the circulation gone down since you can read so much abou the games on the internet?

Vince has gone for a lie down after a long day at the interface. PinkUn circulation, like nearly every publication, has been on a gradual decline, but this is not necessarily to do with the internet. There are so many platforms out there now that it all adds up.

However, while circulation may have dropped, the audience - and that includes the online visitors - has risen.

Hope this helps.

[quote user="Web Team - Pat"]

PinkUn circulation, like nearly every publication, has been on a gradual decline, but this is not necessarily to do with the internet. [/quote]

No, its to do with no bloody centrefold picture!.[;)]

I should be careful about your pinkun circulation Wiz if you carry on looking at full colour centefolds !

[quote user="City1st"]I should be careful about your pinkun circulation Wiz if you carry on looking at full colour centefolds !
[/quote]

Have to mate, what with no virgins in Lowestoft and all!.[:(]

" what with no virgins in Lowestoft and all!."Rather reminds me of the young ipswich fan who takes his first girlfriend home to meet his family, whereby the first thing his dad asks is, is she a virgin. Somewhat embrassed she replies that she is. He gets angry and throws her out of the house." If she ain''t good enough for her family she ain''t good enough for ours ! "