Sign in to follow this  
Garfunkel

Sheep...............where are you...............happy to be a sheep??

My, my...............has it all gone quiet over there. Little sign of the dissenting voices in the last week.........surely a couple of wins cannot halt the slings and arrows aimed at the board?? Surely the straightforward, sensible, no nonsense talking of Mr Roeder in addition to his obvious positive influence on the team cannot be enough to shut some people up................??

Hats off to Roeder so far...........................and 5-1 to the sheep this week.

Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Don''t you just love sheep..................especially the good looking ones!!

[quote user="Garfunkel"]

My, my...............has it all gone quiet over there. Little sign of the dissenting voices in the last week.........surely a couple of wins cannot halt the slings and arrows aimed at the board?? Surely the straightforward, sensible, no nonsense talking of Mr Roeder in addition to his obvious positive influence on the team cannot be enough to shut some people up................??

Hats off to Roeder so far...........................and 5-1 to the sheep this week.

Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Don''t you just love sheep..................especially the good looking ones!!

[/quote]

Bit of a wind up, look how many posts this nugget has made lol don''t bite  [:D]