Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Where are these loan stars?

Stars ? you must be joking , if we get anybody at all it will be young unheard of kids from Premiership reserve teams or old nobodys you need to look up on Wikipedia . Our Club and everything about it is a joke right now and mentioning names like Zamora and Ameobi is nothing more than trying to keep the masses happy , they were never coming here in a million years.

We won''t get a loan signing until later on in the week. We won''t wanna pay his wages until as late as posible!

Jeez. I haven''t logged on as Bruce''s Header for the best part of a year as I''d forgotton my password & the email address is an old works one. Now my computer has forgotton my current (user name Jesse Garrons Twin Brother)password & the email address no longer exits. Mods, please help?

totally agree ncfc1 it will just be youngsters as their wages will be a hell of a lot less .As for churning out big names they always do it when the heats on them they must think were bloody stupid and cant see through them

Also clubs will be waiting for their players to get back after all the internationals, before they release any loan players in case of injuries. Don''t think we will see any new faces until next thur/fri. 

Where are these loan stars? Where are Ameobi and Zamora? It''s the same as Billy Sharp and the likes in the summer. Looks like the useual Norwich City spin thing again. Were we ever really serious about getting Sharp? Then just like they did in the summer they will give us useual ''You dont know how much we tried'' drivel again.                                                                                                                                                           Or guess how many hours Mr Doncaster has sweated away trying to make it happen only for the last minute to find out that the ''player'' in question is  alergic to Yellow! 

Or you get the Worthy tipe of thing, Nobody does Transfers until the end of the summer, while clubs were signing up players left, right and centre. There is so much spin, and us supporters are treated like we are so stupid      

The bottom line, and the trouble is this club just seems to Talk big and then sell us so, so, short.

Unfortunately for NCFC, you missed out on alot of the good ones by being too late. If you''d got them earlier on in the season, like many of the other teams did, maybe you wouldn''t be where you are now? Good luck.