Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

I'm REALLY worried...

I know this is nothing to do with football but I think web team that this should be made a sticky post in this section of the forum.We have a massive tidal wave heading for Norfolk tonight and tomorrow morning and people should be made aware of it. This particular forum gets the most views and the most hits...PLEASE post it so people can take necessary action.Thank you.See Sky News LIVE - http://news.sky.com/skynews/home

I live in Gorleston, spent most of the night down the beach filling up sand bags.......Wasnt quite how I had planned my thursday evening.   Now I just sit in and wait and hope.Good luck to anyone else effected by this.

[quote user="Canary Boy"]I know this is nothing to do with football but I think web team that this should be made a sticky post in this section of the forum.

We have a massive tidal wave heading for Norfolk tonight and tomorrow morning and people should be made aware of it. This particular forum gets the most views and the most hits...PLEASE post it so people can take necessary action.

Thank you.

See Sky News LIVE - http://news.sky.com/skynews/home

[/quote]Its a tidal surge not a tidal wave.Its still quite serious but nothing like a tidal wave.If you live below sea level you are in danger of flooding,also it would be advisable to stay away from the very edge of the sea as there will be plenty of big waves braking over the sea walls

Norwich City are facing relegation to div.1 and you are worried about a FLOOD ?

Now PLEEZE. Let''s get our priorities right !!

Now then !!

OTBC !!

Whoops...didn''t realise the seriousness of the matter...would like to apologise about my sarcastic last comment!!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Norwich City are facing relegation to div.1 and you are worried about a FLOOD ?

Now PLEEZE. Let''s get our priorities right !!

Now then !!

OTBC !!

[/quote]it would be a lapping fan, hope every one is the coast was ok though,

(p.s where still got ages to go u muppet wher not facing relegation, its just a option)

Here in Holland its not so bad as expected and very little damage, they closed the sea barriers for the first time in years.

OTBC

[quote user="Baggie"]Ginger Pele, you really do need to brush up on your command of the English language.......[/quote]English might not be his first language or he might have learning difficulties. Give it a break, will you?

[quote user="Wings"][quote user="Baggie"]Ginger Pele, you really do need to brush up on your command of the English language.......[/quote]

English might not be his first language or he might have learning difficulties. Give it a break, will you?
[/quote]

Ginger Peles Dad has spoken... we must obey!

I wouldnt worry about the floods too much, im sure the flood defences are good.

jas :)