Sign in to follow this  
Dennis The Menace

Now another buyer comes in for Ipswich..what's wrong with us?

No you haven''t sold 20 000 STs 3 years running!

Your board had to change it to ''averaged 20000 per season over a 3 year period'' because you failed to sell 20000 this season!

Yes we have.  Premier season and the following 2.  This season is the first year we haven''t sold out, still high 18''s though. How many did your lot sell, about 12/13 isn''t it.  Do your homework before you post drivvle, binner.

Its simple really they are going cheap , paying off the debt at 20p in the £ shades of the 5p in the £ scandal a few years ago , and we are not for sale untill Delia decides shes had enough . Marcus Evans is no football fan and when Ipswich fail to gain promotion he will soon get fed up with his new toy then maybe they will go to the wall once and for all .

[quote user="clblue"]

Charlie''s dad

You don''t seem to grasp the point, NOBODY  wants to buy a league 1 team and you are a league 1 team in the making for sure! Your future is very bleak indeed!

[/quote]

The big difference between NCFC and Ipswich right now is credibility....and the fact that Ipswich have maintained their grass roots image rather than sell out to a giggly celebrity. Add to that the batch of good youngsters coming along combined with astute discoveries and there you have it.

Not so very different to what we were doing just over a decade ago before the club sold it''s soul.....

[quote user="clblue"]

Charlie''s dad

You don''t seem to grasp the point, NOBODY  wants to buy a league 1 team and you are a league 1 team in the making for sure! Your future is very bleak indeed!

[/quote]

Just by chance, do your initials stand for Cluck Blue?

I wonder if the two bids for the binners is more to do with the rumours doing the rounds that the Binners council has sold its stake in the football ground. The nearby bus depot is also up for sale and part of a major redevelopment of the whole area. The recent murders and unsavoury publicity that has generated has made some think it is time to redevelop the whole area including portaloo road.

I wonder if the slowdown in Colchesters new stadium build is part of the plan to groundshare. The hold-up there is to see if an extra 5,000 seats can be added to the plans. The rumours also suggest that the company building the new stadium on the outskirts of Colchester has as one of it''s backers a certain ''non-tarn supporting investor''.

You read it here first!

How do I know? I live 45 miles south of the Fine City and Capital of East Anglia, Norwich.

[quote user="jimmy500"]Yes we have.  Premier season and the following 2.  This season is the first year we haven''t sold out, still high 18''s though. How many did your lot sell, about 12/13 isn''t it.  Do your homework before you post drivvle, binner.[/quote] We have sold over 20k again this year, there''s only about 100 left.

[quote user="Chabal"]

Your board had to change it to ''averaged 20000 per season over a 3 year period'' because you failed to sell 20000 this season!

[/quote]

We were about 200 short this year which i think you`ll find is still a good deal more than your small-town club has sold for one season in its entire history. Still i concede you might come close if you go up and the missing 10,000 jump on the bandwagon again......

cluck wrote..........

''''The big difference between NCFC and Ipswich right now is credibility''''

Cluck. I just don''t know how you can mention Ipswich and credibility in the same breath. Having gone into administration so their creditors only received 5% of the monies owing to them, they are now going to ask their shareholders to vote for this takeover therefore reducing the value of their own shares by 87.5%. So it would seem that everyone involved with Ipswich Town FC has in some way or the other been ripped off. I think they lost all credibility ages ago so if you''re looking for someone to compare Norwich City FC with I would definitely look elsewhere.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Chabal"]

[/quote]

We were about 200 short this year which i think you`ll find is still a good deal more than your small-town club has sold for one season in its entire history. Still i concede you might come close if you go up and the missing 10,000 jump on the bandwagon again......

[/quote]

Well your club are flying, have won nearly every home game this season and have just secured new investment. And you scrape 22,000 against the league leaders.......Just think, if you win promotion you might actually get crowds as big as ours when we are in league one!

Correction Mr Carrow we have won EVERY home game not nearly all, and we weren''t playing the league leaders we played a garbage bristol team (who thrashed you lot!Lol) who brought about 600 fans!

You''re quite right, David Sullivan was one of the consortiums who bid for West Ham. The reason he wanted to leave Birmingham was that he was on the road too much and it interefered with his business interests.