Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I've Had My Say, so now lets bury the scum!

Okay, I''m not prepared to keep barking at the moon a day longer than today, I accept Glen Roeder is here for a little while at least, nothing I say, or do, will change that now,  I think he''s totally the wrong man for the job, and I know the board are a complete joke and liability!.

BUT.

All I now want is for City to bury the scum on Sunday, thats what vital, the points. I don''t want them blue bellies whooping it up at Carrow Road.............I want to see them in tears, okay.

Yes, it will be difficult, we all now that, but surely the lads will give it their best won''t they?.

I''m prepared to curtail certain matters and opinions for that game, maybe beyond, who knows?.........I haven''t changed my position, too much of my trust has been shattered by today''s inept managerial appointment for that to be restored...............but a derby day victory wouldn''t half soften the hurt a bit!

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Wind changed again mate[:O][:O][:D][:D][:)][:)][/quote]

Certainly not matey, if you care to re-read my post, I clearly said I STILL hold those views, but for now I''m going to stop repeating them.......................beating the bloody blue meanies far outweighs my views and ego.

Agreed?.