Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Boy

Ian Dale is a dipstick

Can you believe this bloke?? The West Ham fans that he is refering to were abusing him for having a brain tumour! What is the bloke supposed to do, thank them? Ian I suggest you shut up as guess what, not everyone agrees with you and you can write what you like in the EDP, people will make their own minds up and I hope Glenn is succesful not only because I am a City fan but also because it will make you look really stupid and I for one will laugh.

OTBC.

Are we talking about "failed Tory Party candidate Iain Dale" who stood against Norman Lamb in North Norfolk at the last election and got the tonking of his life? - Lamb''s majority increased from about 500 to over 10,000 in what was once a safe Tory seat. 

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

Are we talking about "failed Tory Party candidate Iain Dale" who stood against Norman Lamb in North Norfolk at the last election and got the tonking of his life? - Lamb''s majority increased from about 500 to over 10,000 in what was once a safe Tory seat.[/quote]Must be the same bloke, surely - all the same talents. To preserve balance, though, I should remind you what the Labour member for Norwich North, a Canary fan apparently, said about Norfolk people....

To be fair:  Who hasn''t said that about some norfolk people?   He just got picked up by the papers.

[quote user="Old Boy"]

I should remind you what the Labour member for Norwich North, a Canary fan apparently, said about Norfolk people....

[/quote]

Don''t forget he''s redeemed himself by having a go at the board ... but now we have Roeder everything in the garden is redrosey once more.. bless him[&]