Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet this weekend .

[quote], I always thought you loved me , never mind what those others say[/quote]Anyone who has read this board in the last couple of weeks should know by now not to pay any attention to rumours, wouldn''t you say old boy ? [:)]  As I''m sure the ladies will attest, there''s always room for your meat in any pantry in Norfolk.I should warn you that I''ve never actually won an accumulator before, been close a few times, but much like my brain floating around the old skull, often the last piece of the puzzle doesn''t click into place.

good luck lets hope next week is a winning week because my team is in that list to be defeated

im hoping for 4/5 lol

Yep you lovely old Pickers the bet is on and this week is the week when we start winning the academy some money .

Thanks "blah"for doing a great job are you going to go in the hall of fame as the first winner? The selections are

Burton-------------------------1-2-----Leedscanary

Inverness-----------------------7-5-----7rew

Binners-------------------------6-4-----G .Jim

Sunderland---------------------11-10---we8wba

Peterborough-------------------10-11---Nutty Nigel

Which will win the Acadamy £360-82p Very good for just 5 selections .Thanks again "blah" I wish you all the best of luck ,roll on 3 o''clock when all Pickers can get excited .I really hope you fans are enjoying yourselves, it mean so much to me if you are , and remember if your selection loses there is no finger pointing on the Free Bet thread arrdee won''t have any of that .Thanks all .[Y] arrdee.

Well, 3 wins and 2 draws this week. We''re getting ever closer Pink un pickers!

Maybe I''ll put myself forward as next weeks picker, see if you can find me some winning results!

What do you think Arrdee?

LeedsCanary

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Well, 3 wins and 2 draws this week. We''re getting ever closer Pink un pickers!

Maybe I''ll put myself forward as next weeks picker, see if you can find me some winning results!

What do you think Arrdee?

LeedsCanary

[/quote]

Well done "leedsCanary" the job is yours , we pickers will try to hand you the right ammunition .

So glad that more and more are getting involved with the Free Bet , when i first started the Free Bet thread there was only a small handful including Nutty Nigel, that guy helped me no end to get this started i will always be grateful to him ,thats why i have passed on to him the password and telephone number , just in case anything should happen to me .

Once again thanks "LeedsCanary" and watch for the Free Bet thread midweek .[Y] arrdee.