Sign in to follow this  
Polar

If its Roeder...

are plans in place for all that mass anti board, board out, delia dead etc etc stuff break out?

i''m not saying i want to, i''m in plymouth anyway. just wondering what the majority opinion is

It seems to be people that have only posted once or twice saying that it''s Roeder, could they be Ipswich fans on a wind up? Seems unusual that so many people suddenly seem to know before it''s announced.

Probably not Polar... all we will get is give him a chance blahblahblah by the same apologists that backed Worthy for far too long and who backed Grant...

More importantly the same apologists (and they by no means have been any less to blame) who have backed the real culprits in the boardroom over the past couple of years.

Division 3 here we come and it is all your lots fault!!!

Word spreads fast, it only takes a text from a ''mate'' at the club.  Plus Radio Norfolk were saying it well before nine am. 

[quote user="kdncfc"]It seems to be people that have only posted once or twice saying that it''s Roeder, could they be Ipswich fans on a wind up? Seems unusual that so many people suddenly seem to know before it''s announced.[/quote]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Probably not Polar... all we will get is give him a chance blahblahblah by the same apologists that backed Worthy for far too long and who backed Grant...

More importantly the same apologists (and they by no means have been any less to blame) who have backed the real culprits in the boardroom over the past couple of years.

[/quote]

division 3? where''s that then?

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

division 3? where''s that then?

[/quote]

I think you will know next season mate