Sign in to follow this  
London_Canary

Smudger the Ipswich fan...

I''m sorry to have to make another topic about our good friend smudger but I come across something very interesting on the TWTD message bored while haveing abit of banter with our uneducated Ipswich friends. Someone with the username of Smudger was posting on there and he had this to say:

"Deluded Budgies
I''ve been taking a little look at posts on the Norwich site and it seems to me that they are terribly deluded about the calibre of manager that they can bring in to replace Peter Grant. I''m sure in the midst of all their doom and gloom, the only optimism can come from an experienced manager being appointed. Can they really lure some-such Gaffer?.....I just can''t see it myself."

Now i''m no Sherlock holmes but it seems to me that we either have a sneaky little Ipswich spy with alot of time on his hands or this is just one big concidence! Both could be true but after reading alot of the posts on this message bored by Smudger you do have to ask yourself, is this guy really a Norwich fan or scummer?...

[quote user="London_Canary"]

I''m sorry to have to make another topic about our good friend smudger but I come across something very interesting on the TWTD message bored while haveing abit of banter with our uneducated Ipswich friends. Someone with the username of Smudger was posting on there and he had this to say:

"Deluded Budgies
I''ve been taking a little look at posts on the Norwich site and it seems to me that they are terribly deluded about the calibre of manager that they can bring in to replace Peter Grant. I''m sure in the midst of all their doom and gloom, the only optimism can come from an experienced manager being appointed. Can they really lure some-such Gaffer?.....I just can''t see it myself."

Now i''m no Sherlock holmes but it seems to me that we either have a sneaky little Ipswich spy with alot of time on his hands or this is just one big concidence! Both could be true but after reading alot of the posts on this message bored by Smudger you do have to ask yourself, is this guy really a Norwich fan or scummer?...

[/quote]

This has been brought to our attention before.

I do think he is a NCFC fan but hes rather heavy on other fans whos views differ to his. And his warped way of showing his support to the club does leave abit to be desired. Each to his own i suppose.

[quote user="London_Canary"]

"Deluded Budgies

[/quote]

I would start to be getting worried Smudger me old mucker. It seems there are quite a few male posters on this forum who are getting a bit obsessed with you.

Looks like they could bat for both sides!

Classic small mentality drivel......If you got out more you would know that "Smudger" is an extremely common nickname for SMITH.....as is Chalky for WHITE...as is Nobby for CLARKE....etc etc.......

Don''t show your lack of worldliness in such an obvious way if you want to be treated as a grown up.....

I think he has a boat @ potter heigham. I was there last week and there is a boat called Smudger perhaps this is where he hides?  

[quote user="Cluck "]

Classic small mentality drivel......If you got out more you would know that "Smudger" is an extremely common nickname for SMITH.....as is Chalky for WHITE...as is Nobby for CLARKE....etc etc.......

Don''t show your lack of worldliness in such an obvious way if you want to be treated as a grown up.....

[/quote]

The chosen one has spoken....let that be a warning to you London Canary!